HYDROCARBON DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE OF PAKISTAN
(Project Titled: Strengthening, Up-Gradation and ISO Certification of Karachi Laboratories Complex (KLC) at HDIP Operation Office, Karachi)
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointments against the following posts of PSDP funded project titled “Strengthening, Up-Gradation and ISO Certification of Karachi Laboratories Complex (KLC) at HDIP Operation Office, Karachi” on a merit basis:-
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Admin Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Accounts Assistant
- Admin Assistant
- Lab Technician
- Lab Attendant
Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan Jobs 2020 Application Form Download
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Posts are temporary and appointments would be on a pure contract basis for PSDP-funded projects which can be terminated at any time during the currency of the project.
- The selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan, as the competent authority may decide.
- Recruitment would be made on Project Pay Scales (2017) for the project employees.
- Upon expiry of the project period, all appointments would stand terminated and no project employee will have any right to be regularized.
- Eligible employees of Government/Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should apply through the proper channels.
- Appointments would be subject to the release of funds by the Government of Pakistan.
- Project Director reserves the right to withhold appointment to any post/posts.
- Incomplete applications form or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
Women and Minority candidates are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidates are required to send the duly completed APPLICATION FORM ALONGWITH EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE TESTIMONIALS to the following address:-
Dr. Nazia Shaheen,
Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan (HDIP)
Plot No. 18, Street No. 6, Sector H-9/1,
Islamabad. Tel: 051-9265234.
hdip application form
- The last date for submission of applications is within 15 days from the date of publication of this