In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Advisor (Information Technology) (MP-I)
Required Educational Qualification & Experience:
Ph.D. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology with 14 years professional experience of working in a large organization and demonstrative experience of working with the Public Sector Organization. At least 03 years experience in designing and implementing large I.T related physical and institutional infrastructure.
Masters Degree in Computer Sciences/MBA I.T with 18 years professional experience of working in a large organization and demonstrative experience of working with the Public Sector Organization. At least 05 years experience in designing and implementing large I.T related physical and institutional infrastructure.
Complete Detail with Advertisement and application form: Download Ministry of Railways Jobs for Information Technology Advisor
• Overall supervision of automation, development of I.T Systems, and business processes.
• Preparation of strategic plan for automation in Pakistan Railways and getting it approved from Competent Authority.
• Supervision the implementation of the strategic plan and be responsible for the implementation of the strategic plan.
• Supervising the work of the I.T-related personnel in Pakistan Railways.
• Be Responsible for putting an I.T based system for Budgeting; Signaling; Passenger E-Ticketing and Reservation, updating
personal data E-Procurement; Inventory of stores, locomotives, coaches, track, signaling; Monitoring of fuel and
electricity consumption; Maintenance management of locomotives, coaches, track; Assets Management; Resource planning and manufacturing Workshops.
• Timetabling of Passengers/Freight Trains.
• Launching of E-office system in Pakistan Railways/Ministry of Railways.
• Any other task is given by Secretary/Chairman Railways and CEO/Sr. General Manager, Pakistan Railways.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Project management skills.
• Negotiation skills.