Applications are invited for the following posts under Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institution (MTI) Reforms Act, 2015 at Institute of Kidney Diseases (IKD), Hayatabad Peshawar from qualified candidates belonging to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa newly / merged Districts of FATA on the prescribed form.
- Specialist Registrar Urology
- Specialist Registrar Nephrology
- Specialist Registrar Immunology
- Specialist Registrar Anaesthesia
- Specialist Registrar ICU
1. Application form can be downloaded from the IKD website i.e, www.ikdpeshawar.gkp.pk. Please visit the IKD website regularly for updates.
2. Processing fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs.1000 should be deposited in an online Account titled “DIRECTOR INSTITUTE OF KIDNEY DISEASES PRACTICAL TRAINING ACCOUNT HAYATABAD PESHAWAR”Account# “PLS 00463-00-5” Bank of Khyber HMC Branch Hayatabad Peshawar. Fee can be deposited at any Bank of Khyber Branch.
3. Application accompanied with Original Bank receipt, complete biodata. cell #, two recent attested passport size pictures and attested photocopies of academic/experience documents must reach the office of the undersigned during working hours within 15 days from the date of the first advertisement in the press.
4. An application received after the closing date and time will not be accepted and shall be automatically stand rejected.
5. If the closing date for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. the next working day shall be considered as the closing date for the hard copy of the application only.
6. Interview calls will be issued to shortlisted candidates only. Shortlisting will be done either by written test or by their pre-interview marks.
7. The Scrutiny Committee shall be competent to reject applications that are incomplete. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent forum for review. The decision of the competent forum thereof shall be final.
8. Duly attested/photocopies of the documents will be accepted on the condition that the candidates would bring the original documents when they are called for an interview.
9. Candidature will be canceled if any candidate found ineligible at any stage for any reason and in that case either application will not be processed further.
10. In-service candidates should apply through the proper channel.
11. The competent authority has the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies or can cancel/withdraw all or some of the vacancies at any time without giving/assigning any reason.
12.Experience/higher qualification marks will be given to those candidates who have relevant experience/qualification and only post qualification relevant experience will be considered.
13. Candidates may be disqualified/excluded from the interview if he/she is:
a). Convicted by a court of law.
b). Dismissed from public service commission.
c). Furnishes any false information.
d). Submits forged certificates.
e). Tampers with the entries in his/her candidature by improper means.
f). Misbehaves in the interview.
14. The candidates claiming age relaxation shall be bound to provide an age relaxation certificate from a competent authority or government rules/regulations regarding age relaxation with the application form otherwise they shall be considered disqualified.
15. Date of birth shall ordinarily be the date of birth endorsed on the matriculation/ equivalent certificate.
16. Errors, omissions, if any, are liable to rectification by the Institute.
No TA/DA is admissible for test/interview.
DIRECTOR Institute of Kidney Diseases Hayatabad Peshawar