Jail Khana Jat Jobs Punjab Prison Department 2023: The positions of Data Entry Operator, Warder (male) and Lady Warder are currently open with the Punjab Prison Department (Jail Khana Jat). Candidates must be residents of one of the following districts: Lahore, Gujranwala, Qasoor, Sheikupura, Nankana Sahib, Sialkot, or Narowal. For information regarding Prison Department Punjab Jobs 2023 – New Jail Khana Jat Jobs, visit this page.
Jail Khana Jat Jobs Punjab Prison Department 2023 www.prisons.punjab.gov.pk jobs (Application Form & Challan Download)
Those who meet the necessary physical requirements and have their Matric diploma are welcome to apply. Candidates who are interested should send their applications and a Rs. 500 challan form to the specified address.
Jail khana jat jobs 2023 application form
You can download an application form and a challan form from the www.prisons.punjab.gov.pk website.A 5% quota is set aside for minorities and 5% for veterans of the armed forces. For more information, see Parho Pakistan’s page in its entirety.
Punjab Jail Khana Jat Jobs 2023 Eligibility requirements
Job Requirements for a Data Entry Operator
Minimum 2nd division in Intermediate / FA / F.Sc
6 Months of relative experience
40 wpm Typing Speed
Computer Proficiency / Computer Application Test
Job Requirements for a Warder (Male)
Minimum 2nd division in matriculation
size 170 cm
Running for 1.6 kilometers must be completed in 7 minutes with a chest measurement of 80 cm 6/6.
Job Requirements for a Lady Warder
Grade 12 (second division)
Height 158 cm Minimum weight 70 kg
Running for 1.6 kilometres (6/6 eye side) must be finished in 10 minutes.
Punjab Jail Khana Jat Department Jobs Available
Male Warder (BPS-7) – 616 Positions
(BPS-07) Lady Warder – 8 Posts
Jail khana jat jobs 2023 apply online
www.prisons.punjab.gov.pk jobs apply online
- Visit www.prisons.punjab.gov.pk to download the application and challan forms.
- Deposit the Rs. 500 cash challan form into Bank of Punjab Account # PK 32 BPUN 6010033033600022.
- Complete the application form and return it, along with attested copies of your birth certificate, CNIC, proof of residency, and two passport-size photos, to the address listed below.
- There will be a 5% quota for people of colour and former service members.
- Government personnel should use the appropriate procedure to apply.
- Read the advertisement notification’s instructions and its details.
- The application must be submitted by October 26, 2023.