Jinnah Sindh Medical University has announced Latest Admission in Pakistan 2021 Advertisement was published in Daily Dawn Newspaper on 10 October 2021 on Saturday. Jinnah Sindh Medical University Admission M.Phil Programs Admission 2021 in Histopathology and Clinical Pathology.
Table of Contents
Jinnah Sindh Medical University Admission 2021 MPhil Programmes :
- M.Phil Programmes
- Candidates must have:
- MBBS registered with PMC
- Completed One-year house job from a PMC recognized institution
- Permanent valid PMC registration
- Valid GAT (General) passing certificate
- Attested photocopies of the following documents must be attached with the application form:
- Three passport size photographs
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- SSC, F. Sc Certificate, or equivalent
- MBBS degree with detailed mark sheet (Consolidated)
- House Job certificates
- PMC valid Permanent Registration Certificate
- GAT (General) passing certificate
- Experience certificate in the respective specialty (if any)
Availability of Forms:
Monday October 11, 2021
Last Date for Submission of Forms
Monday October 25, 2021
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Candidates who are government servants / serving in autonomous bodies should apply through the proper channels.
- For the above-mentioned candidates, NOC shall be required to join the course if selected.
- The decision of the Selection Committee will be final. 5. No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- Details of the program and the admission form are available on the university website:www.jsmu.edu.pk
- The processing fee is Rs 2500/-
Application form and fee voucher can be downloaded from www.jsmu.edu.pk
Paid bank voucher along with required documents should be sent by courier service to Office of Admissions, 3rd Floor, Jinnah Sindh Medical University Rafiqui H.J. Shaheed Road, Karachi. Postal Code # 75510. Website: www.jsmu.edu.pk
Find More Jobs