BSC General Nursing Admission in Jinnah Sindh Medical University 2021 October Latest. This program is in the Institute of Nursing (IoN-JSMU). After Intermediate students can apply online application form at the JSMU.edu.pk website before the Last date. The deadline is 05 November 2021.
Table of Contents
Admission Program in Jinnah Sindh Medical University Nursing Admission 2021:
BSN (Generic Bachelors of Sciences in Nursing)
- 4 year Degree Programme (Session 2021-2022)
The Last Date for submission of Forms is Friday, November 05, 2021.
How to Apply in BSN Nursing Admission in Jinnah Sindh Medical University 2021 :
- Prospectus can be downloaded from the JSMU website.
- Apply online from www.jsmu.edu.pk and submit online along with all required documents and processing fee (Voucher Rs. 2500/- only, in any branch of HBL).
- Details of the online procedure are available on the website www.jsmu.edu.pk
- Incomplete applications and those submitted after the last date will not be accepted.
- Entry Test date, venue, time will be mentioned on Admit Card.
- No personal contacts will be entertained.
- Accommodation is not available for any candidate.
- The candidates must reach their respective Centres at least one hour before the commencement of the Test.
- The candidates must bring the following documents with them on the Test date:
- I. Original CNIC / NICOP / POC / Form B / Smart Card for Juveniles issued by NADRA or Original Passport (Photocopies are not acceptable). Those who fail to bring these documents shall not be allowed to appear in the Test.
- II. Print out of Admit Card
- III. A Clean clipboard
- IV. Two ballpoint pens (No pointers, markers, pencils, jell pens, etc.)
- The students must strictly follow Govt’s. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Covid-19 i.e. wearing proper masks and social distancing of 6ft at the entrance and during the Entry Test.
- The mobile numbers and E-mail address provided in the online Application Form should be entered correctly and should be functional in all ways as the SMS and E-mail alerts regarding allotted roll number examination centers all admission-related correspondence shall be sent to these numbers and e-mail addresses.
- Mobile phones, smartwatches, and other electronic gadgets are not allowed in the examination hall otherwise strict disciplinary action shall be taken which shall also lead to cancellation of paper and debarring from appearing in the JSMU
Result awaited candidates can also apply.
OFFICE OF ADMISSION, 3RD FLOOR, JINNAH SINDH MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, H.J SHAHEED ROAD, KARACHI. POSTAL CODE # 75510. WEBSITE: WWW.JSMU.EDU.PK
FOR QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT: email@example.com (9.. 021-99205185, EXT: 1 209-1 058