Khyber Medical College KMC Peshawar announced Jobs for Teaching Faculty. Applications are invited from the candidates for the following posts mentioned below in Khyber Medical College, Peshawar (MTI). Jobs in Khyber Medical College Peshawar 2021 September – Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff – Application Form download at jobstock.pk website. Job Advertisement was published in Daily Dawn newspaper on 18 September 2021 on Saturday.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Assistant Professor
- Family Medicine Department-MENT
- Senior Finance Officer
- Assistant Manager Procurement
- Record Keeper
How to Apply:
- Download Prescribed Application form at https://www.kmc.edu.pk/
- Attach Resume / CV and All required Documents
- Applicants attach Rs.1000/- draft
Detail of All Posts in KMC Peshawar College:
|S.#||Positions||Qualification & Experience|
For Serial No. d
|2||Family medicine Department||Eligibility (2a):|
|3||Senior Finance Officer (Contract)||MBA Finance/M.Com (16 years of education)/ACCA (Qualified)/CA (Finalist)|
|4||Assistant Manager (Procurement) Contract||Three years of administrative experience in a Medical College/Educational Institute hostel. Preference will be given to public sector employees.|
|5||Warden (Female) (Contract)||M.Sc / M.A with at least 2nd division from a recognized university.|
Three years of administrative experience in a Medical College Educational Institute hostel. Preference will be given to public sector employees.
|6||Chowkidar (Contract)||Preferably literate.|
Preference will be given to retired personnel from F.C./Police/Armed Forces/Private Security Companies.
|7||Record Keeper (Contract)||a) Secondary School Certificate in 2nd Division from recognized Board. Two years experience as record keeper in any recognized Govt. institute or five years experience in a semi Govt. institute.|
Terms & Conditions:
- Applications (on prescribed form) along with complete Resume/CV, CN IC, all educational documents, experience certificates, Research Publications (S.# 1 to 2). Professional certifications/diplomas and other relevant documents duly attested should reach the office of the Dean KMC within FIFTEEN (15) days of the publication of this advertisement. Forms are available on the KMC website i.e. http://www.kmc.edu.pk. Applicants should deposit Rs. 1000/- (from S. No. 1 to 5) and Rs. 500 (from S. No. 6 to 7) for the above posts as processing fee (nonrefundable) in NBP, University Campus Branch, Peshawar in favour of Dean, KMC, slips are available at NBP. Account No. NIDA-10-4 and attach the original slip with application form.
- If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
- Any application/documents received after the closing time and date shall be rejected. No documents will be accepted/ changed/replaced once received along with the application. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Experience marks for the relevant experience shall be awarded to only those candidates who provide valid documentary evidence for the claimed relevant experience required for the position applied for. Only post qualification relevant experience will be considered.
- It will be the responsibility of candidates to provide a valid equivalency certificate from HEC Pakistan along with the application to justify their academic eligibility for the post to be applied for.
- Degree in progress types of the academic certificates shall not be considered.
- Candidates applying for more than one post shall apply separately, depositing Rs. 1000/- (from S. No. 1 to 5) and Rs. 500 (from S. No. 6 to 7)
- Candidates at Serial No. 1 & 2 (a) must submit name. email address, contact number, and designation of three referees.
- Only shortlisted candidates as per prescribed criteria shall be called for the interview.
- Services of selected candidates will be governed under the KPK Medical & Teaching institution Reform Act, 2015 (amended from time to time).
- Civil/Government servant or employee of any organization shall apply through Proper Channel (in case of civil servant the applicant shall submit an NOC from his/her parent department along with the application).
- All Civil/Government servants (if selected) or employees of any organization will resign from Civil/Govt. service or from the employment of any other organization. No lien or any such relief of any sort shall be acceptable.
- All recruitment will be done on a merit basis. Therefore. any reason to influence the process will make the candidate liable for disqualification in the said selection process.
- Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from the selection process if she/he:
a. Has been convicted by a court of law or dismissed/terminated/removed from service; and/or b. Furnishes any false / forged information and for documents while applying for any post; and/or
c. Suppresses any information which may lead to her/his disqualification from selection: and for
d. Attempts to influence the selection process in her/his favour or against any other candidate; and/or
e. Misbehaves during the test and / or selection interview.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of interview
- The competent authority of MTI KMC shall have the undeniable vested right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the advertisement without providing any reason.
- Quota for Minorities and disabled persons shall be followed in accordance with the applicable rules/regulations of the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as amended from time to time.
- Selected clinical faculty member must do mandatory IBPs as per MTI-Act 2015 (amended from time to time).
- KMC is an equal employment opportunity provider.
- No TA/DA is allowed for test/interview.