If you are interested in joining the Pakistan Army as a Regular Commissioned Officer through the 35th Technical Cadet Course in 2023, you will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be a Pakistani citizen between the ages of 17 and 23.
- You must have passed at least one of the following examinations:
- Intermediate Exam with a minimum of 60% marks
- A-Level/Equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks.
- You must have passed the physical tests, including the medical examination, as specified by the Pakistan Army.
- You must pass the written tests and the interview conducted by the Pakistan Army.
Once you have met all the eligibility criteria, you will need to fill out the online application form, which is available on the Pakistan Army website. After submitting the application form, you will need to appear for the written tests and the physical tests as per the instructions given by the Pakistan Army. The successful candidates will then be invited to appear for the interview. Following the interview, the successful candidates will be selected for the 35th Technical Cadet Course and will be required to join the Pakistan Army.