Table of Contents
Join Pak Rangers (Punjab)
There are limited vacancies in Pakistan Rangers Punjab Ghazi Road Lahore for Soldiers, Civilians, and Ex-Servicemen. Those selected will be appointed based on the provincial quota. Listed below are all the positions:
- Sipahi General Duty
Renger Job 2021 Advertisement
Punjab Renger Job 2021 Application Form
Pak Renger Jobs 2021 Online Registration
The following instructions are important for registered candidates
For the initial medical examination and physical test, registered candidates are advised to present their online slips on the given date at 8:00 AM at the registration center of their choice.
The position is Soldier General Duty
The pay scale is 5
Amounts include ration allowances, prevailing benefits approved by federal authorities, etc.
The following provincial quotas will apply to recruitment.
50% Punjab including Federal Area Islamabad
7.6% Urban Sindh
11.4% Rural Sindh
11.5% Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
2% Azad Kashmir
Here is a list of the recruitment criteria for Pakistan Rengers (Punjab).
Candidates for the civil service must meet certain educational requirements
At least middle and highly educated soldiers will be preferred over generals.
Till 09 August 2021, civil candidates must be at least 18 years old
We will not recruit candidates under the age of 18 or over the age of 30.
(The government gives a 5-year concession to those whose ages are below 21.)
Ex-servicemen’s educational standards and ages
Qualified individuals or those who meet the educational standards
Age 09 August 2021
Soldier: In accordance with the law
Criteria for civil candidates’ physical fitness
The final selection will give preference to candidates who are 5.6 feet and higher in height.
33 inches and 1.5 inches of spread on the breasts
Having a weight of at least 121 pounds would not be more acceptable in medical law.
Pakistani nationality is necessary
Here is how to apply
Punjab Rengers website allows aspirants to register themselves online. www.pakistanrangerspunjab.com . During that time, the date ranges between 19th and 26th June 2021. Candidates must register on their online slips at the practice center at 8 am following registration at the following locations. Physical and medical exams will also be conducted there.
According to the following schedule, the department’s team tasked with registration and recruitment visits various divisional districts to fill these vacant posts.
Headquarters Frontier Corps Sibi 3 to 5 July 2021
Headquarters Frontier Corps Quetta 7 to 10 July 2021
Headquarters Shahbaz Renger Sukkur 3 to 7 July 2021
Headquarters Thar Renger Hyderabad 9 to 13 July 2021
Headquarters Cholistan Rengers Rahim Yar Khan 3 or 19 July 2021
Rengers Wing Headquarters Musa Colony 3 or 19 July 2021
Headquarters Pakistan Rengers Punjab Lahore 3 or 19 July 2021
Pakistan Rengers Academy Mandi Bahauddin 3 or 19 July 2021
Rengers Wing Headquarters Narowal 3 or 19 July 2021
Rengers Wing, Chakri Islamabad 3 or 19 July 2021
Police Line Kotli 3 to 8 July 2021
Mujahid Force Center Bhimber 10 to 15 July 2021
Recruitment Office Headquarters Frontier Corps Warsak Peshawar 3 to 15 July 2021
Rengers Wing Headquarters Gilgit 3 to 15 July 2021
Method for selecting candidates
a. Registration through the Internet
b. Initial physical examination
c. Written and physical examinations
d. Final selection and interview
The following training is available:
At Mandi Bahauddin, the Pakistan Rengers Academy, the final selected candidates will undergo basic training.
The following information is important:
1. Bring the online registration slip with you to the recruitment center and submit it there.
2. The candidates who meet the above criteria will need to submit 2 original postal envelopes, 2 printed photographs, and other additional certificates of competency, along with 2 postal envelopes with their full names, telephone numbers, and addresses. These documents will be sent to the selection center as per the above schedule.
3. Any candidate who could be found to have fake or bogus academic credentials will be taken to court.
4. Physical tests should be accompanied by PT shows.
5. Rengers recruit on the basis of merit. Pakistan Rengers Punjab’s Director-General is responsible for selecting the final candidate. It is, therefore, improper to contact any Renger employee or civilian regarding this matter.
6. Candidates seeking employment will not receive TADA.
7. Contact information for more information.
Headquarters Pakistan Rengers Punjab, Lahore 042-99220037-8
8. Information can be obtained by calling the number.
Pakistan Rengers Academy Mandi Bahauddin 0546-502272