Government Of Sidh has announced Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 Advertisement was published in Daily DAWN Newspaper on 09 October 2021 on Saturday. Latest Govt Jobs in Join Sindh Emergency Rescue Service 1122 Jobs 2021 October Latest. Interested candidates can Join Rescue 1122 Jobs in Sindh 2021 October Latest. Latest new posts Rescue 1122 Sindh Advertisement for eligible male/female. Interested candidates can apply to this related organization for the desired post. Advertisement and Application Form / Online Apply procedure is given below. Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 Sindh Online Apply.
The Government of Sindh has received credit from World Bank to establish Sindh Emergency Rescue Service (1122) to timely respond to emergencies & disasters in a professional manner. Furthermore, as per Cabinet decision vide SGA&CD Notification No. SOV(SGA&CD)8-27/2019, dated: 06/02/2020 “approving IBA testing serves as the only recognized Government Institution/Testing Service for the general screening test of the applicants for all the departments of Government of Sindh” & with the consensus of World Bank vide NOL dated: 15/09/2021 and to manage the timely implementation of the project.
it requires the services of Sindh domiciled eligible motivated and dynamic professionals in the field of uniformed emergency services on a contract basis in Karachi, Hyderabad & Larkana. Shift Incharge Jobs in Rescue 1122 Sindh 2021 / Computer Operator Jobs in Sindh Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 / 103 DERT / Rescuer / Driver Jobs in Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 Latest. Hyderabad / Karachi / Larkana Emergency Rescue 1122 Jobs October 2021 Advertisement.
Rescue 1122 jobs 2021 Sindh Advertisement Jobstock.pk website is given below.
Table of Contents
Latest Sindh Emergency Rescue Service 1122 Jobs 2021 advertisement all Positions are:
- 07 Assistant Director / Emergency Officer / Rescue Commanders
- 01 Emergency Officer (Repairs & Maintenance)/Expert
- 01 Emergency Officer (Provincial Control Room)/Call Center In-Charge
- 07 Rescue & Safety Officer / Deputy Rescue Commanders
- 07 Control Room Incharge / Communication & Liasion Officer
- 21 Shift Incharge / Logistics Maintenance Incharge
- 07 Store Incharge
- 51 Computer Telephone Wireless Operator
- 05 Electrical Technicians / VHF Technicians
- 81 Emergency Medical Technicians / Paramedics
- 103 DERT / Rescuer
- 08 Office Assistant
- 23 Specialized Vehicle Operator / Technicians
- 59 Rescue Driver LTV
- 31 Rescue Driver HTV
- 08 Naib Qasid
- 15 Security Guard
Detail of All Vacancies in Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 Sindh Advertisement:
|Sr.#||Emergency Service Post||Seats||Age Limits||Education / Eligibility Criteria|
|01||Assistant Director / Emergency Officer / Rescue Commanders||07||25-35||Graduation or Masters in Disaster Management, or Structural or Civil / Architectural engineer or M.B.B.S having specialization and experience of at least 2 years in the management of trauma and critical emergency patients or ambulance rescue services or emergency response and disaster management.|
|02||Emergency Officer (Repairs & Maintenance)/Expert||01||25-35||B.E Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechatronics registered with PEC 3-5 years relevant experience in R&M of fleet vehicles shall be preferred. MBA or MPA along with above qualifications shall be preferred|
|03||Emergency Officer (Provincial Control Room)/Call Center In-Charge||01||25-35||MCS or MS (IT) or BCS (4 years) from recognized institute. Must be proficient in software development & their troubleshooting resolution, web development and designing with specialization in databases with 3 years relevant experience in running, the control room of emergency services|
|04||Rescue & Safety Officer / Deputy Rescue Commanders||07||25-35||M.Sc in Environmental Sciences or psychology or BS-honors in Emergency & intensive Care from a recognized institute with at least 3 years related experience. Certifications from NABOSH/10SHor occupational Health & safety courses recognized internationally shall be preferred|
|05||Control Room Incharge / Communication & Liasion Officer||07||25-30||MCS or BS computer sciences (4 years) from a recognized institution, preferably with specialization in databases (oracle) or LAN or WAN, 5 years relevant experience.|
|06||Shift Incharge / Logistics Maintenance Incharge||21||22-30||DAE; Diploma of Associate Engineering (at least 2nd division) from recognized technical board/institution. 3 years of relevant experience is required in any known firm.|
|07||Store Incharge||07||25-35||B.com or D.com. Minimum 3 years experience as storekeeper/ warehouse/ logistics center in any reputable firm or organization.|
|08||Computer Telephone Wireless Operator||51||22-28||DAE; Diploma of Associate Engineering (computer or telecommunication) from recognized technical board/institution with 2nd division at least, must be computer literate with typing speed of 60-90 WPM.|
|09||Electrical Technicians / VHF Technicians||05||22-28||DAE; Diploma of Associate Engineering (electrical) from recognized technical board/institution with 2nd division at least, relevant experience required|
|10||Emergency Medical Technicians / Paramedics||81||22-28||F.Sc (preferably pre-medical) with paramedical Diploma or BS in allied health sciences from recognized board or institution. Swimmers will be preferred.|
|11||DERT / Rescuer||103||22-28||DAE (chemical, electronics, mining, mechanical, civil) from a recognized technical board or institution. Swimmers will be preferred.|
|12||Office Assistant||08||22-28||B.com or DAE (computer science) with at least 2nd division from a recognized institution. Must be computer literate with having typing speed not less than 60 WPM. Preference shall be given to those who have any experience of working as office assistants and stenographers.|
|13||Specialized Vehicle Operator / Technicians||23||30-40||DAE in Auto or Mechanical from recognized board/ institution, 2nd division at least. A person with excellent driving skills and having an authorized driving license shall be preferred.|
|14||Rescue Driver LTV||59||22-28||Middle with LW driving license (preference shall be given to matriculation) 3 \rears LW driving experience in any known firm.|
|15||Rescue Driver HTV||31||22-30||Middle with HIV driving license (preference shall be given to matriculation) 3 years HTV driving experience in any known firm.|
|16||Naib Qasid||08||22-30||Middle pass having related experience in cleaning, cooking & serving meals. Preferably literate|
|17||Security Guard||15||30-40||x-Police with minimum height 5’8″ Preferably literate|
How to Apply:
Apply Online at STS website https://apply.sts.net.pk/
Instruction for Sindh Emergency Rescue Service 1122 Jobs 2021 Advertisement:
Emergency Services uniformed personnel are expected to be physically & Mentally fit & having the upright character to undergo & manage extreme challenging situations like accidents & trauma emergencies and car or bus crash extrication shifting critically unconscious ill patients to nearby hospitals under medical intervention, building collapse, water & floor rescue, deep well rescue, height & fire building rescue & evacuations, aero-planes or railways crashes, etc.
Therefore it I pertinent to mention that candidates should have the required qualifications & physical attributes to manage emergency rescue operations to save helpless critical victims of emergencies & disasters. Join Sindh Emergency Rescue Service 1122 Jobs 2021 Apply Online https://apply.sts.net.pk/
The selected candidates after final interviews along with call letters shall be sent to National Emergency Services Academy Rescue 1122, Lahore for 4 months of professional hands-on training in every field of rescue expertise. Final selection of candidates shall be made after completion of 4 months of successful training & 6 months’ probation period. During training, a fixed honorarium shall be provided by the department to the trainees according to cadre specific.
Dropped off candidates during any step of their selection shall stand nowhere, waiting candidates shall be called instead at once.
Physical & Medical Screening process Sindh Emergency Service 1122:
|Sr #||Physical Screening||Required Standards|
|01||Runnings||Males Under 30 years of age: 1 mile in 10 minutes|
Males above 30 years of Age and females of all ages: 1 mile in 12 minutes
|02||Sit-Ups & Push-Ups||25 per minustes except females|
|03||Height||The minimum height for males of all cadres is 5’4″ except DERT rescuers all serial number 11 where minimum height is 5’0″. Male with height more than 5’6″ shall be preferred except DET rescuers|
The minimum height for females of all cadres is 5’0″
|04||Chest||For males of all cadres should not be less than 33″ except DERT rescuers|
Medical Screening Note: Candidates having physical deformities or eyesight weaker than 6/18 or drivers (LTV or HTV) having color blindness or BMI over 30 or age above 35 years or having Hepatitis (B&C), HIV, RPR or STD are not suitable to work for emergency services. All tests shall be performed at designated hospitals and laboratories for which links shall be uploaded on PDMA & Sukkur IBA University websites after Written, Psychological & Physical screening tests.
d) Skill tests shall be taken to verify their skills from Computer Telephone Wireless Operators & Office assistants on telephone & computers for their voice commands & minimum WPM 40-60, Electrical/ VHF technicians for resolving control room issues, drivers for vehicles emergency driving skills.
Application Procedure Rescue 1122 Sindh Jobs 2021 Advertisement Detail:
- Interested candidates may submit an online application at httpliapply,sts.net.pk within 14 days of publication of the advertisement.
After submission of the online application candidates may download the system-generated challan of Rs.700/- (Rupees seven hundred only) and deposit it in any branch of ABL/MCB Bank Ltd.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of original CNIC, Domicile, PRC-D, one recent photograph, experience certificates, and following academic documents when applying online.
- Matric Degree/Pakka Certificate
- Last Required Degree/Pass Certificate & Marksheet
- Short Courses/ Professional Certificates (wherever required for posts)
- Candidates already in government services must apply through the proper channel.
- Candidates can apply for one post only.
- Only completely filled online applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted. All the documents are accepted provisionally and the offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents, Police verification, Successful completion of training, and clearance by the medical board constituted by Govt. of Sindh.
- Written and psychological/aptitude tests of applicants shall be held at designated places after the physical fitness test mentioned on Roll No. slips which can be downloaded from the SIBA Testing Services website as per scheduled (which will be communicated later). Original CNIC and Roll No. slips are Mandatory for the test. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers. Change of test center, the category is not allowed. Any amendment will be communicated through the SIBA Testing Services website/online portal.
Only candidates qualifying for both written and psychological/aptitude tests after the physical fitness test shall be eligible for Physical and Skill Tests wherever applicable. The list of qualifying candidates for Physical and Skill Tests shall be displayed on SIBA Testing Services and PDMA websites along with the Physical and Skill tests dated and centers. The skill test shall be conducted at a designated place by SIBA Testing Services.
- The final list of candidates qualifying for interviews along with the interview schedule shall be displayed on the SIBA Testing Services website. The interview shall be conducted at designated places by PDMA & Nominees of Sukkur IBA University for which separate Roll No. Slip shall be issued respectively on the SIBA Testing Services website. At the time of the interview, candidates shall present original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all the relevant documents and six passport size pictures and also submit medical reports issued by the designated Hospitals regarding their physical examination (height, weight, chest, eyesight, and physical deformities and laboratory test for Hepatitis B&C, HIV, and RPR at the time of the physical test. Candidates have to justify their eligibility as per advertised criteria. The candidature/ selection/ appointment shall be canceled at any stage of recruitment or training and even after appointment, in case any information is found to be missing, false, or forged. No relaxation in age or qualification shall be provided to any individual.
- Any person with weak eyesight (less than 6/18) Obesity with BMI 30 or above and Hepatitis B&C, HIV and RPR positive shall be shortlisted at any stage. Preference will be given to the candidates with a height of more than 5.6″ whereas the minimum chest size will be 33″.
- Local residents as per CNIC will be given preference 5% quota shall be reserved for minorities and 15% quota shall be reserved for females. In the case of a large number of applicants, only applications with preferred/enhanced criteria shall be considered.
- If any candidate has any complaint at any stage of recruitment, he/she may contact SIBA Testing Services recruitment complaints Redressal Cell by emailing to STS at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at a call center.