Government of the Punjab – Planning & Development Board
Applications are invited to fill the following position as per Punjab Planning & Development Board’s Recruitment Rules 1985 amended up to 27.07.2019 from the eligible candidates:-
1. The recruitment will be made on a contract basis for a period of three years.
2. Applications along with prescribed proforma (can be downloaded from the P&D Board’s website www.pndpunjab.gov.pk) and attested copies of relevant documents should reach the office of Section Officer (E-I11), Government of the Punjab, Planning & Development Board latest by 28.02.2021 during office hours through registered dak.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
4. Age relaxation in the upper age limit is admissible as per Government policy.
5. Government, Semi-Government employees may forward their applications through their respective Departments.
6. Children of deceased government employees of the P&D Board may also apply under Rule 17-A.
7. Department has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
8. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Punjab.
9. Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
10. No TA / DA will be admissible.
SECTION OFFICER (ESTT-III)
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
CIVIL SECRETARIAT, LAHORE