Applications are invited from suitably qualified professionals having Punjab Domicile for appointment on contract basis for three (03) years renewable for following posts in Punjab Forensic Science Agency Lahore. Government of Punjab announced jobs for Junior Forensic Scientist Jobs in Punjab Forensic Science Agency PFSA 2021 April Latest. The advertisement was published in Daily Dawn Newspaper on 14 April 2021 on Monday.
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 06 Junior Forensic Scientist (DNA & Serology)
- 05 Junior Forensic Scientist (Narcotics)
- 07 Junior Forensic Scientist (Toxicology)
- 05 Junior Forensic Scientist (Trace Chemistry)
- 04 Junior Forensic Scientist (Firearms & Tool Marks)
- 02 Junior Forensic Scientist (Latent Finger Print)
- 02 Junior Forensic Scientist (Questioned Document)
- 02 Junior Forensic Scientist (Pathology & Histology)
- 01 Junior Forensic Scientist (Computer Forensic)
- 35 Junior Forensic Scientist (Crime & Death Scene Investigation)
How to Apply:
Salary Package for Junior Forensic Scientist Pots:
|Sr.||Post Name||Salary During Training||Salary After Training|
|1||Junior Forensic Scientist (Pathology & Histology)||PKR 100,000/-||PKR 200,000/-|
|2||Junior Forensic Scientist (other than Pathology &|
Criteria and Instruction:
- Only “male” candidates can apply for the posts of Junior Forensic Scientist (Crime & Death Scene Investigation) (Sr# 10).
- General age relaxation shall be applicable in maximum/upper age limit as per prevailing policies of Govt. of Punjab.
- Recruitment shall be made as per provisions of the Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 of the Government of Punjab.
The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase, decrease OR cancel the number of posts against the above-mentioned category at any stage.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit a separate application form for each post.
- Candidates shall apply online on National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk) and pay the test fee directly to NTS on the prescribed deposit slip.
- Candidates shall submit a duly filled web-generated Application Form, along with a test fee of Rs. 750/- in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for the specific post should apply.
- Candidates to whom the final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
- The last date of submission of applications to NTS is 26th April 2021.
- The date of the written test will be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through