The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa – Energy & Power Department via KPOGCL invites applications from Pakistani National (both male/females) for appointment against the vacant position of Project Director for PSDP Project “Institute of Petroleum Technology located in District Karak”. Candidates possessing the following qualification and experience should apply:
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Project Director (BPS-19)
• Overall 15 years’ experience.
• Relevant experience in Project management & execution will be preferred.
• Maximum age limit is 60 years at the closing date of advertisement.
• Salary: As per Project Policy
Instructions & General Conditions:
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before submission of applications:
• Duly filled & signed application along with updated CV! Resume and attested copies of testimonials (CNIC, All Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates, Training& Certifications, 02 passport size photographs, and other supporting documents) to be sent by registered courier company before the closing date of applications.
• Applications complete in all respects must reach the address mentioned below latest by OrMay, 2021. Applications received by hand or after the due date or incomplete or missing testimonials will not be considered.
• The applicants should have basic knowledge of project management fundamentals, particularly the Government of Pakistan Project Planning & Management processes & procedures.
• Relevant experience with the Government/Semi-Government or Reputable Private Sector organization will be considered.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
• Government / Semi-Government employees may send their applications through the proper channel
• The recruited project director will be appointed on a contract basis for an initial period of 1 year extendable for another one year or till completion of the project after performance evaluation.
• The post is project-based and will stand abolished automatically on completion of the project.
• The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the advertisement/process at any stage without assigning any reason
• Appointment will be in accordance with approved PC-1 and availability of funds.
• Post name should be clearly mentioned on the top right corner of the envelope for convenience.
KPOGCL Head Office, Human Resource Department, 3rd Floor,
Ali Towers, Opposite Custom House, University Road, Peshawar, Pakistan