PAKISTAN’S FIRST CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT
JOIN OUR TEAM
Lahore Central Business District Development Authority (LCBDDA)
Reshaping skylines with commercial, digital & residential districts, in the heart of Lahore.
The LCBDDA is looking to recruit extraordinary individuals that are passionate about Pakistan’s development, have amazing skills, and are innovative.
You will become part of an amazing team of Pakistanis who believe in impacting everyone’s lives, positively. In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Chief Operating Officer
- Executive Director Technical
- Executive Direct Commercial
- Executive Director HR & IT
- Deputy Director Compensation
- Deputy Director HR & Special Projects
- Assistant Director IT
- Director Finance
- Assistant Director Finance
- Assistant Director Accounts
- Director Procurement
- Assistant director Admin
- Assistant Director Security
- Deputy Director Contract Management
- Director GIS
- DirectorProject Management
- Deputy DirectorEnvironment
- Deputy Director Urban Planning
- Assistant Director Architecture
- Assistant Director Electrical & Mechanical
- Auto-CAD Operator
- Director Legal
- Deputy Director Legal
- Director Marketing
- Assistant director Brands
- Assistant Director Media
- Assistant Social Media
- Deputy Director PR/CSR
- DirectorBusiness Development
- Assistant DirectorInvestorRelations
- Office Boy / Driver / Janitor
Latest Lahore Central Business District Development Authority Jobs Advertisement
Latest Lahore Central Business District Development Authority Jobs Apply Online
To apply, please send your Cover Letter & CV to following email:
Please write “Job Reference & Job Title” as the email subject.
The Last Date to apply for the job in Lahore Central Business District Development Authority
The last date of application submission is 28th June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Complete Postal Address:
You can also mail your application addressed to
“Lahore Central Business District Development Authority Office,
51-N, Gurumangat Road, Gulberg II, Lahore, Pakistan”.
1: We are an equal opportunity employer.
2: All Education must be from HEC recognized Institutions.
3: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
4: All positions are based in Lahore on a full-time basis.