OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER PRIMARY LARKANO
Ph: 0749410555 Email: email@example.com
Applications are invited for initial recruitment/appointment having domicile / PRC Form-D of District Larkana from the eligible (Male/Female) candidates for non-technical vacancies BS-01 to BS-04 lying vacant in the Primary Sub-Sector, Offices / Schools of District Larkana. In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker / Sweeper
Table of Contents
Latest Larkana Govt Jobs Newspaper Advertisement Download
Latest Larkana Govt Jobs Newspaper Application Form Download
TERMS AND CONDITIONS / GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Qualification: For the post of Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Sanitary Worker. Malhi, the candidates should be literate having sound health and physique.
2. Age of the candidate shall be 18-28 years.
3. There shall be a general relaxation in upper age limit of 15 years as per Govt: rules / policy in vogue, as circulated vide Notification No. SOIRSGA&CD)5-64/2011 dated 27 July, 2020.
4. The candidates with lower I under age at the time of applying with respective closing date are not eligible.
5. Reserved forwomen (15%)quota, Physically Challenged Persons (05%) quota and minorities (05%) quota will strictly be observed as per Government policy.
6. The candidates applying in District level Schools / Offices must possess the Domicile of that District.
7. The candidates applying level Schools / Offices must possess the domicile of that District and respective Talukas too.
8. The candidates applying at Union Council level Schools / Offices must possess the Domicile of that District and respective Union Councils.
9. Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview by DRC of District Larkano as per existing recruitment rules / policies.
10. The appointment shall be made against the lying vacancies in schools as well as offices, respectively.
11. The number of vacancies can be increased or decreased as per rules and policy. Nobody have the right to challenge the same.
12. The applicants already in Government service shall apply through their respective departments through proper channel.
13. The vacancies are purely temporary basis and will be made permanent after completion of probation period as provided under the Sindh Civil Services (APT) Rules-1973.
14. The candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position with name of Schools / Office as mentioned above.
15. No TA / DA is admissible to the candidates who will appear for test / interview.
16. Eligible candidates are advised to submit their applications on the prescribed format in the office of DEO (P) Larkana along with their qualification / experience certificates (if any) domicile / PRO ID-Form, CNIC and two recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted officer.
17. Due to COVID-19 situation the candidates shall submit their applications through courier / post and no application will be received by hand.
18. The last date of submission of application is 18.06.2021.
19. The applications along with relevant documents should reach the following address.
Complete Postal Address:
Office of the District Education Officer (Primary) Larkano opposite Larkana Bakery Qaim Shah Bukhari Road Larkana.