Punjab Information Technology Board requires the services of Qualified, Energetic, Medically fit and Self Motivated IT Experts, Project Managers/Leaders, and Support Staff on a contract basis for the following positions (Code # MP01-2021)
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- Project Director
- Senior Manager (Programme) (Multiple Posts)
- Manager (Programme/ Technical/ Operations & Implementations) (Multiple Posts)
- Lab Manager
- Assistant Manager (Programme / FC (Multiple Posts)
- Officer (Procurement/ Opeatiosn/ Incubation/ Communication and Coordination/ Business Develpment) (Multiple Posts)
- Finance Officer
- Assistant Programme Coordinator / IT Associate
- Assessment Field Officer
- Assessment Team Lead
- Assistant Program Officer (Operations & Implementation/ Procrment/ Monitoring & Evaluation (Multiple Posts)
- Master Trainer (Multiple Posts)
- System Network Administrator (Multiple Posts)
- Operations Support Officer (Multiple Posts)
- Subject Matter Expert (Psychology/ Data Analysis/Criminal Justice) (Multiple Posts)
- Data Entry Operation/ Computer Operator (Multiple Posts)
- Technician / Electrician (Multiple Posts)
. For positions mentioned at serial No 18, candidates are requested to apply through Courier/ Post service at the following address; PO BOX No 405, GPO Lahore, Punjab Information Technology Board.
. For positions from serial No 1 to serial No 17, Applications through other means like email, Fax, Postal, courier services, in person, walk-in will not be entertained.
. Candidates in Government/ Semi-Government services should apply through the proper channel.
. PITB reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application without giving any reason. Recruitment quota set by the Government of Punjab for females, disabled, and minorities shall be observed.
. Eligibility criteria of age relaxation shall be followed as per the notification from the Government of Punjab.
. Only short-listed candidates will be called for further process.
. No TA/DA will be paid.
. In case of any criminal record, PITB can take action against the candidates.
. The last date to apply for all positions is February 05, 2021