OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER (ELEMENTARY /SECONDARY & HIGHER SECONDARY THATTA
Applications are invited from eligible candidates on prescribed application form having Domicile & PRC Form-D, District Thatta for recruitment against the following lying vacant posts:-
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Laboratory Attendant
- Naib Qasid
- Naib Qasid / Chowkidar
- Sanitary Worker / Sweeper
Table of Contents
School Education & Literacy Department Newspaper Advertisement 2021
Latest School Education & Literacy Department Application Form
GUIDELINES TO APPLY
1. The interesting candidates to apply along with their requisite certificates addressed to the District Education Office Elementary Secondary & Higher Secondary Thatta, through courier service/post registered, so as to reach before the cut of date i.e. 05th July 2021. No application will be entertained after 05th July 2021. The attested copies of the following documents are required to be enclosed.
2. Two passport size photographs both (Male / Female) with blue and white background
3. Copies of qualification documents (Primary / Middle / Matriculation) of the candidates (in case of the applicant is literate).
4. Domicile / PRC / (Form-D) of District Thatta, CNIC.
5. In case of disability, the attested copy of CNIC with the logo of a wheelchair.
6. The department reserves the right to add. delete or reallocate the vacancy position and any appeal in this regard shall neither be accepted at any stage of the appointment process.
7. The applicant intending to apply for more than one post shall submit a separate application for each post.
8. All posts are temporary and non-transferable.
9. Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
10. The appointment shall be made on a local basis, as per Govt. rules/policies. so the applicant must submit the residence certificate of U/C as well as a certificate of voter list in case of the registered voter.
11. Providing fictitious information shall result in rejection of application and termination of employment at any stage.
12. The quota of minority 5% and women 15% and 05% Disabled quota shall be observed as per Government policy.
13. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the process of interview and No TA / DA will be paid to them.
14. No change will be entertained after the due date in documents i.e. Domicile / PRC and Qualification Certificate.
15. Age relaxation will be allowed as per Government policy.
Address: (NAZEER AHMED CHANDIO) DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER