Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts:-
- Professor Zoology
- Professor Biological Sciences
- Professor Botany
- Professor Statistics
- Professor Mathematics
- Professor Sociology
- Professor Pakistan Studies
- Professor Psychology
- Professor International Relations
- Professor Economics
- Professor Communication Studies
- Professor Urdu
- Professor Arabic
- Professor Soil Science
- Professor Plant Pathology
- Professor Food Science
- Professor Agricultural Engineering
- Professor Management
- Professor Logistics
- Professor Finance
- Professor Accounting
- Professor Business Administration
- Professor Information Technology
- Professor Computer Science
- Professor Telecommunication
BZU Jobs 2021 Advertisement:Source Link: https://www.bzu.edu.pk/situation-vacant-faculty-posts_23483.html
Terms & Conditions For the Job:
• Candidates for the posts of Professor and Associate Professor are required to submit five (05) sets on the prescribed form along with attested copies of degrees, result cards, transcripts, and certificates with Research Work / Publications. In case, the degree has not been issued, a certificate to that effect signed by the Controller of Examinations might be accepted. In all cases, a statement of experience must be supported by certificates from the employers.
• Candidates for the posts of Professors and Associate Professors are also required to submit a soft copy of the dossier in the form of a CD/DVD.
• Application Forms can also be downloaded from B.Z. University website: www.bzu.edu.pk.
BZU Jobs Application Form• Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit a separate application form with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
• In all cases, an experience certificate must be issued from the HR Department of the Employers.
• Applications must be accompanied with Bank Draft (non-refundable) of amounts in favor of “Treasurer, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan” as per the following details. Applicants from abroad must send a draft of $30/- (US) drawn in favor of the Treasurer:
=> Rs. 8,000/- for the posts of Professor.
=> Rs.6,000/- for the posts of Associate Professor.
• Online Bank Transaction/Bank Challan of the respective amounts mentioned above can also be deposited in the University Branch, Main Campus, HBL A/C # 12717900643601 OR UBL NC # 085700300018 for the purpose.
• Applicants for the posts of Faculty of Engineering must be registered with PEC and a certificate in this regard be attached with the application.
• Applicants for the posts of Fine Arts must be registered with PCATP and a valid certificate in this regard be attached with the application.
• A most recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the application form.
• Candidates already in service of a Government/ Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel within due date, otherwise, their application will not be entertained.
• Applications received after the last date will not be entertained, even though posted before the last date.
• Incomplete applications (in any manner) shall not be entertained.
• Applications must be sent to the “The Deputy Registrar (Admin-1), Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan” by hand or by courier services.
• The Last date for submission of the application is 30th June 2021 during office hours.
• For further inquiry and information for the posts please contact at 061-9210193 & 061-9210071-75/ Ext-1109 & 1107
1. HEC has relaxed mandatory Post-Ph.D experience for posts of Professor and Associate Professor till 31.03.2021. To avail of this relaxation, candidates for the post of Professors and Associate Professors are required to submit applications pertaining to those HEC rules & regulations.
2. Above posts will be filled in subject to availability of post (5) in the Budget Estimates.
3. 3% quota will be reserved for disabled persons. If the candidate is disabled he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council For rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of the Social Welfare Department.
4. Eligibility/short-listing of the candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University.
5. The University reserves the right not to fill/withdraw any advertised post/ withhold the appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
6. The University is not responsible if call letters are not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic Message.