Project Director “Strengthening of all BHU’s across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and conversion of 200 BHU’s in 24/7 SBA facilities and rehabilitation of all RHC’s across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and conversion of 50 RHC’s into 24/7 facilities invites applications for ADP Project No. 736/200040 RHCs and 738/200045 BHUs from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and New Merged Districts (preference will be given to the candidates having concerned district domicile) for the temporary project posts initially filled for the evening and night shifts only for one year and extendable till project life on performance basis under the said project following project policy.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Eligible candidates can get details of the positions and list of health facilities selected on the website of the Health Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (www.health.gov.pk).
2. Eligible candidates should send their application along with attested copies of all academic certificates/ diplomas and experience certificates to the Project Director, PMU for Primary Care Project, Directorate General Health Services, Warsak Road, Peshawar.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Applicants having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Domicile must submit a complete CV and attested copies of relevant documents to the office of the undersigned through registered post or courier services within 15 calendar days of the publication of this advertisement.
2. Candidates serving in government/semi-government / autonomous bodies shall apply through the proper channel.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
4. Final Selection will be made purely on merit.
5. The competent authority may suspend the whole process at any time with suitable assigning any reason
6. Incomplete applications, those received after the due date, and those without the required documents will not be entertained.
7. Original Degrees/Certificates shall be produced during interviews.
8. No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.
Strengthening of all BHU’s & RHC’s across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa