The Government of Punjab announced various Jobs for Management staff in the LGCD Department. LGCD is Local Government & Community Development in Punjab. PPSC announced various jobs in the Local Government & Community Development Department in December in Advertisement No.36/2020 PPSC in Daily Newspaper. Posts are Chief Officer, Deputy Officer, Municipal Officer, Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar, Director, DMO, AMO. BPS scale is 16 to 18 Advt # 36/2020. Qualification is Master in Business, Graduation, M.A / M.Sc / MS / MA education. Male and Female have also submitted an application.
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 15 Chief Officer / Deputy Chief Officer / Municipal Officer / Tehsildar Officer (Regulations)/Director PLGB (BS-18)
- 34 Chief Officer / Municipal Officer (Regulation / Tehsil Officer (Reg) / Administrative Officers / Assistant Directors, PLGB (BS-17)
- 09 Municipal Officer (Finance)/DMO (Finance) / Tehsil Officer (Finance) / Directors PLGB (BS-18)
- 68 Tehsil Officer (Planning) / Municipal Officer (Planning)/ DMO (Planning) / AMO (Planning) (BS-17)
- 53 Municipal Officer (Finance) (BS-16)
- 76 Tehsil Officer (Agriculture) / Municipal Officer (Architecture) / DMO (Architecture) / AMO (Architecture) (BS-17)
How to Apply in Local Government & Community Development Department Jobs 2020 Latest PPSC Apply:
- Download the Challan form of PPSC and Pay the fee at National Bank.
- The challan fee is Rs.600 for each post
- Write Your Name and Post Applied Name with the case number on challan form
- Submit an Online Application on the PPSC website.