Unicol Limited, a joint venture distillery plant is looking to diversify its business line with a new venture and need’s a qualified and experienced individual for the following position based at Head Office, Karachi.
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- GENERAL MANAGER SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS (COLD CHAIN MANAGEMENT)
How to Apply:
Please apply in confidence latest by November 06, 2021, by forwarding an updated resume at email@example.com
The incumbent will be responsible for:
• Planning, developing, and leading warehousing operations, logistics, distribution and customer services, etc.
• Liaison to coordinate and collaborate with all stakeholders inside and outside the Organization including suppliers, manufacturers, retailers & consumers.
• Responsible for forecasting demand, allocation, and planning of site operations.
• Responsible for managing cold chain and helping deliver end-to-end solutions to meet customer/market needs.
• Ensuring global standards of performance, HSE, FSQR, and cost-efficiency are being met.
The ideal candidate should:
• Have 12+ years experience in refrigerated cargo operations (including Cold Storage)
• Be an MBA in Supply Chain Management from a reputable institute with CSCP
• Have strong Business and Financial Acumen
• Be between 35-45 years of age.
• Working knowledge of SAP/ERP will be an added advantage.
• Have a high degree of resilience, persistence, and adaptability.
We offer an attractive Salary Package including Bonus, Medical, Provident Fund, and Life Insurance facilities. The position also offers Company Maintained Car.