Military Engineering Services MES announced various Jobs in Pakistan 2020 August and September Latest. There is many posts like Engineer, Stenographer, Clerk, Junior Clerk, Computer Operator, LDC/UDC and many other. Education is Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric. Applications are invited by Engineer-in-Chief’s Branch. GHQ Rawalpindi from Pakistan citizens having a domicile any province of Pakistan including Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan and Fata. Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2020 Latest – Sub Engineers, Clerks & Others – Apply Online. All the Detail Advertisement is given below.
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 03 Head Clerks
- 01 Stenotypist
- 187 Sub Engineers – Civil
- 56 Sub Engineers – Electrical
- 11 Sub Engineers – Mechanical
- 43 Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- 11 Senior Draftsman / Senior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class A
- 244 Lower Division Clerks (LDC)
- 01 Lab Assistant
- 44 Junior Draughtsman / Junior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class B
- 35 Storeman
- 43 Copier Operators
- 174 Civil Drivers / MT Drivers
- 02 Dispatch Riders
- 02 Waiters
- 05 Daftry
- 60 Naib Qasid
- 42 Mali
- 48 Chowkidar
- 85 Sanitary Workers / Khakroob / Sweepers
Detail of All Seats in MES:
|2||Stenotypist||14||1||18-30||Intermediate+ 80/40 Typing|
|3||Sub Engineer Buildings & Roads
|4||Sub Engineer Electrical Grade-ll||11||56||18-30||DAE Electrical|
|5||Sub Engineer Mechanical Grade-ll||11||38||18-30||DAEMechanical|
|6||UDC Upper Division Clerk||11||43||18-30||Intermediate|
|7||Senior Draughtsman / Senior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class ‘A’||11||11||18-30||DAE Architecture + Auto Cad/3D MAX Course|
|8||LDC Lower Division Clerk||9||244||18-30||Matric + 30 wpm Typing|
|9||Junior Draughtsman / Junior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class ‘B’||7||44||18-30||Matric + Diploma|
|10||Laboratory Assistant||9||1||18-30||F.Sc (Pre Eng) + 3 Year Experience|
|13||Civil Driver / MT Driver||4||174||18-30||Primary|
|20||Sanitary Worker / Khakroob / Sweeper||1||85||18-30||Primary|
How to Apply in MES:
- Apply Online at www.mes.gov.pk website.
- After applying Print Challan form and pay at Habib Bank / Askari Bank.
- BPS 01 and 02 are no need to pay challan fee.
- Application who want to apply on BPS-06 to BPS-14 will be called for Screening Test.
- During Applying Applicant must specify exam center in their online application
Where Test will Given in Cities for MES Military Engineering Services Test:
Test will be held only specified cities
- Pano Aqil
How Test will be given and What is Syllabus for Written Examination for MES Jobs:
In these Objective Test for BPS 6-14 will be give out of in following subject
- Islamic Studies
- Pakistan Studies
- General Knowledge
- Relevant Subject of Post Name
How Much Challan Fee:
- BPS-03 to BPS-10 : 400/-
- BPS-11 to BPS-14 : 500/-
MES Military Engineering Service Important Instructions:
- Interested Candidate can apply Just One Post. Who apply more then One Post they will rejected.
Interested Applicant can also submit Online Application on MES website www.mes.gov.pk website. All th e posts is mentioned in advertisement is for all Pakistan basis. After selection the selected candidate will be appoint in anywhere in Pakistan. Selected candidate will be appoint outside of Pakistan when required by department.
Non-Muslim candidate must provide their declaration on oath at the time of interview. Disable Person can also submit application. District quota is reserved for those who are registered with District Rehabilitation Organization or District Council of Health. Government Servant candidate will apply after getting departmental NOC Letter and they will also show their present service number / personal number rank and place of duty.
What Documents are required to bring the time of Interview:
Candidate who will be called for Interview, They will bring Original and Attested Photocopies both documents will bring at the time of Interview.
- 3 Latest Passport Size Photo
- Attested Photocopies of Educational Certificates
- Attested Photocopies of Domicile and CNIC
- Experience Letter (if any have)
- Attested Photocopies of discharge certificate for Pak Army
- NOC form for MES or Government Department
- Non-Muslim need form of Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim and verify by Magistrate Grade-I
- Disable Person will need Disability Certificate