JOB OPPORTUNITY in Military Lands and Cantonments Department. Job announced in Ministry of Defence. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill posts in the following categories on regular basis (transferable all over Pakistan) as per the eligibility criteria mentioned below. Military Lands and Cantonment Department Jobs 2021 September Latest Apply Online careers.mlc.gov.pk. The applicant has typing speed of 40 words per minute and shorthand 80 words per minute. Must be computer literate.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- 09 Assistant (BS-15)
- 07 Steno-Typist (BS-14)
- 12 Upper Division Clerk UDC (BS-11)
- 38 Lower Division Clerk LDC (BS-09)
Detail of All vacancies in Military Lands and Cantonment Department:
How to Apply
- Go to http://careers.mlc.gov.pk/
- Click on Current Jobs
- Submit Online Registration on your related posts.
- Submit a Separate form if you apply for more than 1 post.
- Appointments will be made according to Civil Servant Rules, 1973 (As amended from time to time).
- Appointments for the above-mentioned posts are transferable throughout Pakistan.
- Candidates already in government service shall provide NOC of the concerned dept at the time of interview.
- Original documents/educational certificates will be verified at the time of the interview.
- All vacancies are on regular basis and selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year under the rules.
- Upper age shall be calculated from the closing date of application. Relaxation in the Upper Age limit will be allowed as admissible under the Government Rules.
- Applications to be submitted online through ML&C Career Portal http://careers mlc.gov.nk
- Candidates shall submit a separate application form if he/she intends to apply for more than one post.
- Candidates must submit the application within 15 days after the publication of this advertisement. Incomplete applications, applications submitted without following proper procedure or received without an original deposit slip or after the last date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
- Male and Females both are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to send their applications online.
- Military Lands and Cantonment Deptt, Ministry of Defence reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process of appointment for any or all advertised posts at any stage without assigning reasons.