Govt of Punjab announced Jobs in Minsed and Minerals Department. The advertisement was published in the daily dawn newspaper on 16 September 2021 on Thursday. Applications on a plain paper supported with complete particulars are invited from candidates meeting the following terms and conditions for recruitment against the project posts under Mines & Minerals Department, Chief Inspectorate of Mines Punjab Development Scheme No. 6733 Strengthening and Digitization of Working of Inspectorate of Mines, Punjab Lahore for the year 2021-22. Candidates can submit their applications to under-signed by post or in person till 30.09.2021. Neither any application shall be entertained after this date nor any separate call letter for interview issued.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- 03 Junior Inspector of Minsed (BPS-17)
- 02 Rescue Instructor (BPS-17)
- 02 Computer Operator (BPS-15)
- 02 Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
Terms and Conditions:
- The candidate must be a candidate of any district of Punjab Province. Attested copies of domicile certificate, CNIC, educational qualification, and experience certificate and two passport size photos of candidates must be attached with the application.
- A five-year relaxation in the age given above shall be granted.
- The abovementioned are development project posts whose period shall be up to 30-06-2022.
- No TA/DA shall be given to candidates for test/interview. Candidates bring along their original certificates for interview.
- Department reserves the right to shortlist candidates. The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final which could not be challenged in any court of law.
- For further information, the phone No. of office 042-35403570 can be contacted.