Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having requisite education, experience, quota, and age, to fill the following posts:-
- Director Research
- Deputy Director Analysis
- Assistant Director Research
- Director Computer Programming
- Assistant Director Computer Programing
- Deputy Director Engineering
- Assistant Director Engineering
- Assistant Director
- Sub Inspector
- Security Sub Inspector
- Security Supervisor
- Traffic Analyst
- Sub Engineer
- AC Technician
- Charge Nurse
- Electro Cardiograph Tech
- OT Technician
- Lady Health Visitor
1. Candidate must possess educational qualifications and must be within age limits mentioned in the advertisement with effect from the closing date of receipt of applications i.e 17 FEBRUARY 2021.
2. The maximum age limit may be relaxed to the extent as mentioned below however, where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one categories, he/she shall be allowed age relaxation only in one category:-
(a) By 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, AJ&K and Northern Areas (Gilgit Baltistan).
(b) By 3 years in case of candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for posts in BS-15 and below.
(c) By 10 years (up to the age of 55 years) in case of government servants who have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date for receipt of applications.
(d) In case of released or retired officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan, by 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan. whichever is less.
(e) By 5 years in case of widows /widowers, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service.
(f) By 10 years in case of disabled persons for appointment to posts in BS-15 and below.
3. THE QUOTA RESERVED FOR WOMEN, MINORITIES AND DISABLES WILL BE ADHERED TO ACCORDING TO THE GOVERNMENT’S INSTRUCTIONS. Persons with disabilities can apply for all posts however, they are encouraged to apply against posts at Ser No. 1 to 8,14,15,16,17 & 18.
4. Negative marking will apply in Screening Test @ 0.25 mark per for each wrong answer. 5. No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for appearing in tests/ interviews.
How to Apply:
1. ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS and online application fee deposit slips are available on the website: www.recruitments.com.pk. Hard copy submission of Application Forms is Not Required”.
2. Application fee payable by the candidate is Rs. 1200/- for Posts in BS-18 to BS-19, Rs. 1000/- for Posts in BS-17 and Rs. 600/- for posts in BS-7 to BS-16. in countrywide branches of Askari Bank Limited in routine bank days 1 timing. However. Fee Deposit Slips will be generated through the website till 1400 Hours of the Last Date to Apply. TO AVOID INCONVENIENCE / RUSH, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED FOR EARLY SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FEE. Deposited fee is non-refundable / non-transferable therefore. candidates must ensure eligibility before applying for any post. In-Eligible candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test(s).
3. By paying a single fee, a candidate may apply for any group of posts at Sr # 10, 1 1, 12 a Y. b! Sr # 14, 15, 16 OR Sr # 17, 18 OR Sr # 19, 20, 21 OR Sr # 27, 28 subject to eligibility. To Apply for more posts/groups of posts, a separate fee will be payable. DISABLE CANDIDATES ARE ENTITLED TO FEE EXEMPTION subject to Disability Certificates.
4. Test/result intimation slips shall not be sent through postal/courier services. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO visit the website (www.recruitments.com.pk) on an alternate/daily basis and KEEP THEIR CELL NUMBERS OPERATIONAL, for tests/results intimations.
5. Furnishing correct personal details, sending documents (whenever required) and adherence to the timelines is the sole responsibility of candidates. All these aspects are part of eligibility determination and reflect upon the seriousness and competence of candidates.
6. For any query, contact Phone No. 051-8905000 of MoD from Monday to Friday (9 AM to 5 PM)
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 17 FEBRUARY 2021