The Government of Pakistan announced various jobs in the Ministry of Law and Justice. The posts are Rader, Stenotypist, LDC, Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, and Sweeper. Education is Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle and Primary. Computer base vacancies candidate must have typing speed and computer knowledge. Appointment location in Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, Fata. A detailed Advertisement is given below. The advertisement was published in Aaj Newspaper.
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 25 Reader (BPS-14)
- 30 Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- 30 LDC Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- 30 Driver (BPS-01)
- 30 Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- 30 Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- 30 Sweeper (BPS-01)
How to Apply in Ministry of Law & Justice MOLAW Jobs 2021:
- Submit Online Application on MOLAW website
- Download Application form at molaw.gov.pk website
- For the Posts of Sr.No.: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 the candidate may apply through the Prescribed Application Form
- Send Application through Courier.
- Post Address is Section Officer (Admn-V) Ministry of Law and Justice Room No.333 R-Block Secretariat Islamabad