Table of Contents
Ministry of Railways Jobs 2021
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Applications are invited for filling the posts of Internees in the project titled “Collaboration of Pakistan Railways with Different academic institutes (Triple Helix Model)”, stationed at ministry of railways and at various railway stations across Pakistan Railways network. In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
Ministry of Railways Jobs 2021 Advertisement
Ministry of Railways Jobs 2021 Application Form Download
Description of the Posts
(Stipend = Lumpsum PKR 20,000 per month no other facility
Location of Posting & No. of Posts
1. Karachi 04 Nos.
2. Rohri 04 Nos.
3. Multan 04 Nos.
4. Lahore 04 Nos.
5. Quetta 04 Nos.
6. Peshawar 04 Nos.
7. Rawalpindi 04 Nos.
8. Ministry of Railways 04 Nos.
• Fresh Graduates with 16 years of education at least graduated from HEC recognized institution.
• Basic Knowledge of Pakistan Railways
• Use of basic computer skills
• Attractive personality
• Max. Age 25 years
• Good communication skills
Job Description & Terms
• Facilitation at railway stations.
• Detailed deliberations to customer /public.
• Help the general public on railway stations.
• Marketing of Walls and stalls of railway stations for revenue generation.
• Attraction of clients and customers through marketing.
• Image Building of Pakistan Railways.
• Complaints recording and processing.
• Identification of issues faced by passengers and coordination with divisional officers to resolve the issues.
• Developing of questionnaire to get feedback from passengers on daily basis. This feedback will be submitted to Headquarters Office on monthly basis by internees.
• Four interns (two in the morning shift, 08.00 to 16.00 hrs and two in the evening shift, 14.00 hrs to 22.00 hrs respectively) shall be stationed on mentioned railway stations.
• Any other task assigned.
• Tenure of an internship is six months non-extendable. Internees shall have no claim in future induction or employment in railways.
• Interested candidates strictly meeting the criteria should apply within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement to the address given below along with the application form (available at website www.railways.gov.pk and www.pakrail.gov.pk), CV/Resume attested copies of all educational/experiences certificates, recent photograph, and CNIC.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
• This office reserves the right to select/reject or not to fill any position (s) without assigning any reason.
• Applications complete in all respect should be sent to Project Coordinator-Triple Helix, Room # 03 Basement Office, Planning Directorate, Ministry of Railways, D-Block, Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
Ministry of Railways, D-block
Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad