Table of Contents
Ministry of Religious Affairs
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for recruitment against the following posts in the Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony (RA&IH) Islamabad and Hajj Directorates in Pakistan as mentioned against each post:-
Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2021
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
1. Assistant BPS 15 04 Posts
ii) 06 weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office from NITB) is mandatory after selection before completion of probationary period.
2. Stenotypist BPS 14 05 Posts
ii) Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/ typing respectively.
iii) Must be computer literate.
3. UDC BPS 11 02 Posts
ii) 03 weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office from NITB) is mandatory after selection before completion of probationary period.
4. LDC BPS 09 06 Posts5. Driver BPS 04 01 Post
i) Primary Pass.
ii) Valid driving license holder and well versed in the traffic rules
6. DM0 BPS 04 01 Post
i) Primary Pass.
ii) Knowledge of operating duplicating machine essential.
7. Naib Qasid BPS 01 10 Posts8. Farash BPS 01 01 Post9. Sanitary Worker BPS 01 02 PostsMinistry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2021 Advertisement
Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2021 Application Form Download
How to Apply for Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs in 2021
GENERAL INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS
1. The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the recruitment Policy conveyed by Establishment Division vide O.Ms dated 22.10.2014 and 53/1 /2008-SP dated 06.05.2020 as amended from time to time and for appointment in BPS-01 to BS-05 vide Notification dated 11.03.2020.
2. Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/ interview.
3. Applicants already in Government service must apply through the proper channels otherwise application will not be entertained and they have no right to claim.
4. Incomplete applications, advance copies, and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
5. An applicant may apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application form for each post.
6. All the candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts (s) shall be entitled to a relaxation of five years in the upper age limit as per rules. Any other relaxation in the upper age limit will be given as admissible under the rules.
7. The candidates shall provide original documents along with a set of attested copies of the degrees / Certificate by NEC! recognized Board/ Institute and any other documents at the time of interview. The information given to the applicants will be verified and in case of any false or forged information/ documents by the candidates, the Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the particular candidate even after employment. Legal action will also be taken against the said candidate.
8. The Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post without assigning any reason or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
9. Applications as per format given below along with a copy of CNIC and 01 photographs may reach to Section Officer (Admn), Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony, 1st Floor, TUV-Kohsar Block, New Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Please do not attach any other document with the application form.
10. Candidates can also apply online by visiting the link https://mora.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of advertisement, those who apply online, do not need to forward their application through courier service/ mail.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/ Interview.
Section Officer (Admin)