GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES
OFFICE OF PAKISTAN COMMISSIONER FOR INDUS WATERS
6-ATTATURK AVENUE, G.5/1 ISLAMABAD
Applications are invited for appointment to fill the following temporary posts likely to continue for an indefinite period:
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Steno Typist
- Junior Draftsman
- UDC Upper Division Clerk
- LDC Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
- Sanitary Worker
Table of Contents
Ministry of Water Resources Jobs 2021 Advertisement
Ministry of Water Resources Jobs 2021 Application Form
Terms and conditions:
1. Appointment to the above posts shall be made on a temporary basis.
2. Applications on the prescribed format shall reach the undersigned before the closing of office hours on 25th June 2021 along with attested copies of testimonials, CNIC, Domicile, and Valid Driving License (where applicable). Applications, incomplete or received after the expiry date, shall not be entertained.
3. The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the Establishment Division Recruitment Policy dated 22.10.2014 and amendments made thereunder.
4. Name of the post applied for shall be written on the right corner of the envelope.
5. General Age Relaxation of five years is admissible under the rules.
6. Candidates applying for more than one post shall send their separate applications.
7. Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channels.
8. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews and he/she shall present his/her original documents.
9. Information provided in the application form will be verified by the Office of Pakistan Commissioner for Indus Waters, Ministry of Water Resources. In case of any false or forged information, fake or bogus documents, this office reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so disclosed later) and will initiate legal action against the applicant.
10. Only short-listed eligible candidates will be called to appear for a test/interview.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in a written test/interview.
12. Office of Pakistan Commissioner for Indus Waters, Ministry of Water Resources reserves the right to cancel the Recruitment process in part or whole at any stage without assigning at any reason.
13. For further details, visit the website of the Ministry of Water Resources at www.mowr.gov.pk.
Deputy Director (Admn)