Higher Education Commission has announced the Latest scholarship in Pakistan MS & Ph.D. HEC Scholarship for World Top 100 QS Ranked Universities 2021. The advertisement was published for HEC recognized Universities list 2021 in Daily Express Newspaper on 03 October 2021 on Sunday. HEC MS/Ph.D. Scholarships 2021 for Study in World Top 100 QS Ranked Universities Fall-2021 Sprint-2022 and Fall-2022. HEC recognized Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 for enrolled students in Master and PhD.
MS & PhD HEC Scholarship is for low-income candidates around the country to continue full-time Master’s and PhD study in Pakistan.
Table of Contents
HEC Scholarship advertisement all Programs are:
- Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
How to Apply in MS & PhD HEC Scholarship for World Top 100 QS Ranked Universities 2021:
- The application must be submitted online through the HEC portal: https://asdis.hec.gov.pk/ by October 25, 2021.
- Original online deposit slip or ATM transfer slip of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) as application processing fee in favor of Director General, Finance, HEC must be uploaded on the HEC portal. Fee can be deposited in Account# 1742-79001334-01 Habib Bank Limited (HBL), Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Islamabad, Pakistan through any bank.
- For scholarship coverage and further details, please visit: https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/scholarshipsgrants/asdis/default.aspx
Eligibility Criteria for MS & PhD HEC Scholarship:
- Candidates must be Pakistani /AJK nationals.
- Must have Bachelor’s/Master’s (16 years) — (BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology and BS/BE Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering Avionics) for MS scholarships, and BS/MS/MPhil in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Avionics or another relevant field for PhD scholarships.
- Must have 1″ Division (in annual examination system) or CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 or 75% marks in the final degree for PhD Scholarships.
- Must have 60% marks or CGPA 2.50 out of 4.0 in the final degree for MS scholarships.
- Maximum two-second divisions and no 3′ Division throughout academic career
- Maximum age on the closing date for MS scholarship: 35 years
- Maximum age on the closing date for PhD scholarship: 40 years
- Must have obtained requisite qualifications on or before the closing date of application.
- Those who are availing of any other scholarship are not eligible to apply or they need to reimburse the already availed scholarship for consideration.
Important Note for HEC scholarship 2021 for PhD:
- All scholarships will be awarded on a merit basis as per the Federal Government quota policy.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their HEC Aptitude Test scores. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview by the relevant board.
- Applications will be processed on the basis of online data/information provided by the applicants. In case, any information is found untrue/misrepresented at any stage, the application will be rejected.
- On completion of their MS or PhD program, all scholarship awardees will be required to return to Pakistan immediately to serve for a minimum period of four or six years respectively. No request for a waiver for the purpose of service bond will be entertained in any case.
- The candidates, who abscond during or after completion of their degrees, will be charged twice the expenses in the foreign currency incurred by the scholarship program on them.
- Obtaining visas from their relevant country will be the responsibility of candidates.
- Admission requirements must be met by applicants.
- The scholarship offer will expire if a selected candidate cannot secure admission in the mentioned academic sessions.
HEC Test (HAT-I) :
The Education Testing Council (ETC) will conduct HEC Aptitude Test (HAT-I), which will be announced later. For more information, please visit ETC’s official website: https://etc.gov.pk
Find More Jobs