The Bannu Medical College, Bannu has been designated an autonomous Medical Teaching Institution with a Board of Governors as prescribed by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under Medical Teaching Institution (MTI) Act 2015. The Board of Governors is determined to develop the hospital into a state-of-the-art teaching medical faculty as rapidly as possible. Applications are invited from the following positions.
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Hospital Director
- Medical Director
- Finance Director
Qualification & Experience:
* Candidate shall possess a recognized Mater’s Degree in Hospital Administration or Health Services Management or Business Management or Public Health or Public Administration or any other relevant management qualifications having at least five years experience of management in an organization or institution as may be prescribed. * Candidates will have a minimum experience at management level position of 7 years, except that the Board may relax this condition in the case of an outstanding candidate, provided that the Board specifically documents the reasoning for the exception.
The function of the Hospital Director:
The Hospital Director shall be responsible for all non-clinical functions of the hospitals.
a. Preparation of the annual budget and business plan for presentation and approval to the Bond.
b. Maintenance building and engineering services.
c. Maintenance and development of all ancillary services, including but not limited to a pharmacy, nursing, materials management, human resources, clerical, communications, and security services.
d. To act as the principal accounting officer responsible and accountable for maintaining financial discipline and transparency.
e. For implementation and execution of Board policies and to achieve the targets set by the Board.
2. Medical Director (Full Time)
Qualification & Experience:
* Candidates will have a record of excellence in clinical care and have at least three years of experience in leading a major hospital clinical unit in any clinical discipline, including medicine and its subspecialties, surgery and its subspecialties, pediatrics, and its subspecialties.
The function of the Medical Director:
The Medical Director Shall be responsible for all clinical functions of the hospitals, including but not limited to:
f. Ensuring clinical excellence in all aspects of hospitals function.
g. Ensuring timely, appropriate management of patients.
h. Ensuring the best outcomes for all patients.
i. Undertaking clinical governance for quality control.
j. Develop an annual clinical budget, including capital medical equipment request for presentation to the Hospital Director and the Board.
3. Finance Director
Qualifications & Experience:
The Finance Director shall be a chartered accountant or have ICMAP certification or have a Masters degree in finance or accounts. Candidates must have ten years post qualification experience in finance and/or accounts in a major private or public company/intuition.
a. Coordinate and supervise all financial accounting matters of the institution.
b. Prepare the detailed regulations and procedures for the financial management of the institution for approval by the management committee and the Board.
c. Advise the Hospital and Medical Directors and the Dean on all financial matters, ensuring transparency and fiscal probity.
d. Ensure all the accounts are kept according to rules and regulations approved by the Board.
e. Assist in the development of the Medical College/school and Hospital budget by the Dean and the Hospital and Medical Directors, respectively, ensuring that the financial projections and financial accounts are accurate.
f. Prepare an annual Financial Report for approval of the Hospital and Medical Director and the Dean and present the approved annual financial report to the Board.
g. Ensure facilitation of any external audit of the accounts instituted by the Board or Government and implement the recommendation of the audit.
h. Any difference arising on financial issues between the Hospital Director/ Dean/ Medical Director and the Finance Director shall be placed before the Board for a final decision.
* Excellent competitive salaries in a progressive environment with excellent prospectus * Initial appointment for Serial No. 1 & 2 a period of 05 years and a period of 03 years for Serial No.03
* Selection shall be made by the selection committee constituted by the Board and appointment shall be made by the Board.
How to Apply:-
* Application/detail curriculum vitae, including the name and email address of three referees, should reach within eighteen days of publications of this advertisement by registered mail/courier service to the Secretary to Board of Governors, MTIs, Bannu.
* The post applied for must be clearly mentioned over the envelope application.
* Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
CHAIRPERSON, BOARD OF GOVERNORS, MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION, BANNU
- www.pof.gov.pk Jobs Apply Online 2022 – POF Jobs 2022
- GB Police Constables Jobs Advertisement 2022 https://gbp.gov.pk/
- Mayo Hospital Jobs Lahore 2022 www.mayohospital.gop.pk Medical Officer
- Turkey Hospital Muzaffargarh Jobs 2022 Security Guard, Dispenser
- Bank of Punjab BOP Jobs 2022 Online Apply www.bop.com.pk
- Atomic Energy Chashma Mianwali Jobs 2022 www.220.127.116.11/home
- IESCO ALM Jobs 2022 Online Apply ctsp.com.pk (1700 Jobs)
- Pak Navy Jobs Civilian 2022 Latest Apply Online www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Session Court Sialkot Ctspak Jobs 2022 Computer Operator, Stenographer
- WAPDA Jobs 2022 PTS Online Form Driver, Audit Assistant