MNS-UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, MULTAN OLD SHUJABAD ROAD, MULTAN EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals who are not married to a Foreign National, on the prescribed form available on University website at httpV/www.mnsuam.edu.pk for the following Pasts for appointment on Regular/TTS Basis with prescribed qualifications/criteria, mentioned below.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- 01 Professor (Agricultural Engineering) (BPS-21)
- 01 Additional Registrar (BPS-19)
- 01 Additional Treasurer (BPS-19)
- 01 Additional Controller Of Examination (BPS-19)
- 01 Director HR (BPS-19)
- 01 Deputy Treasurer (BPS-18)
- 01 Deputy Director P&D (BPS-18)
- 01 Deputy Director Procurement & Inventory Control (BPS-18)
- 01 Lecturer Agri-Business (BPS-18)
- 02 Assistant Registrar (BPS-17)
- 02 Assistant Treasurer (BPS-17)
- 01 Private Secretary (BPS-17)
- 01 Assistant Computer Programmer (BPS-17)
- 01 Assistant Director Sport (BPS-17)
- 01 Publication / Communication Specialist (BPS-17)
- 01 Research Officer (BPS-17)
- === Central of Agriculture Sustainability in South Punjab CAS-SP ===
- 01 Professor (BPS-21)
- 01 Assistant Professor (BPS-19)
- 01 Assistant Professor (BPS-19)
- 01 Research Associate Training (BPS-17)
- 01 Research Associate Programming (BPS-17)
- 01 Research Associate Survey Design (BPS-17)
- The applications are required on Prescribed Form in 04 sets (dossier) for teaching positions and 02 Sets for non-teaching positions with attested copies of all certificates, degrees, testimonials, detailed marks certificates, experience certificates with specific dates, publications, transcripts, equivalence certificates, CNIC, domicile along with passport size photograph on each set and a Bank Draft amounting to rupees as indicated below drawn in favor of the Treasurer, Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture, Mut.: i. BS-19 and Above ii. BS-17 to BS-18 Rs.2500/-Rs.1500/- iii. Assistant Professor (TTS) Rs.5000/-
- No person who is less than 18 years and not more than 35 years age limit for BS-17 and 45 years’ age Inuit for BS-18 to BS-19 for administrative posts, to be reckoned as on the last date for submission of applications for appointment to the post, shall be appointed to a post by initial recruitment/direct recruitment.
- The foreign qualified candidates must attach equivalence certificates of foreign degrees from the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- 3% quota is reserved for disabled persons, 5% quota for Minorities (Non-Muslims), and 15% quota for women. Shemales can apply if eligible for the post applied for.
- Candidates already in service should apply through the proper channel/NEC issued by the authority by the due date. The Animal Confidential Reports (ACRs) grading for the last five years may also be recorded in the forwarding letter.
- Applications will be short-listed according to the University’s prescribed criteria.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be invited for an interview and no T.A/D.A will be paid to them.
- The University has the right to increase or decrease the posts.
- The University reserves the right not to fill any post or withhold appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
- Candidates terminated/dismissed under any disciplinary law from the service by any of the Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous bodies are not eligible to apply.
- The last date of receipt of applications is 11. October 2021. Note: Applications must be sent through registered post/courier only. By hand, applications will not be accepted. Applicants are directed to clearly mention the name of post applied for on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the due date shall not be entertained in any case.