Pak Army and The government of Pakistan recently announced jobs in Mujahid Force. The maximum required education is Matric. Serve your country and religion by getting a job in the Pak Army as a Mujahid. Because Mujahid Jobs are announced and you can apply for it. Citizens from all around Pakistan can apply.
Selection Criteria For Job in Mujahid Force:
There is the detail of Jobs with Total Number of Seats, Education, and age limit. You must have these abilities to join. Check now:
You are eligible if you are a citizen of Pakistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, or Gilgit Baltistan.
Qualification (General Duty)
Required education is Matric
If you are Matric or FA Pass, then your age should be between 18 to 23 years at the date of 02-11-2020.
If you are BA or Above BA Pass, then your age should be between 18 to 24 years at the date of 02-11-2020.
You have one-year relaxation if you are from the families of the martyrs.
Height: Your height should be 5 feet 6 inches or more
If you are from Gilgit Baltistan, then you have the relaxation of height as 5 feet 4 inches.
Cook Mess, Tailor, Carpenter, Cabler
Your education should be primary or more
Age Should be between 18 to 30 years at the date of 02-11-2020.
Your height should be 5 foot 4 inches or more.
Documents required for Selection in Mujahid Force:
1. Original documents with one set of attested photocopies.
2. Your original CNIC and one attested photocopy.
3. You must bring the attested photocopy of your father’s CNIC card.
4. Domicile is necessary. If you are from Azad Jammu & Kashmir, you can bring the Riasat Bashinda certificate (State Resident Certificate).
5. 4 x passport size photographs.
6. All photocopies of required documents must be attested by an authorized government officer.
Note for Martyre Family:
7. If you are a child or brother of the martyred, then you will have to provide the certificate attested by your concerned soldier board.
Note for Retired’s Children Quota
8. If you are a child of a retired person, then you will have to bring a copy of the discharge book. Copy should be attested by your concerned soldier board.
Note for Serving’s Children Quota
8. If you a child of a serving person, then you will have to bring the authority latter from your concerned soldier board.
Recruitment Schedule of Sipahi (Sepoy):
|01||Nowshera||14 to 16 September 2020||Army Supply Center|
|02||Multan||14 to 16 September 2020||Ayub Stadium|
|03||Muzaffarabad||14 to 16 September 2020||Neelum Stadium|
|04||Gilgit||14 to 16 September 2020||Army Selection Center, Gilgit|
|05||Rawalpindi||21 to 23 September 2020||Polo Ground|
|06||Bhimber||21 to 23 September 2020||Mujahid Force Center|
Recruitment Schedule of Other Trademan. (Cook Mess, Unit, Tailor, Carpenter, Cobbler and Sanitary Worker):
|01||Nowshera||17 September 2020||Army Supply Center|
|02||Multan||17 September 2020||Ayub Stadium|
|03||Muzaffarabad||17 September 2020||Neelum Stadium|
|04||Gilgit||17 September 2020||Army Selection Center, Gilgit|
|05||Rawalpindi||24 September 2020||Polo Ground|
|06||Bhimber||24 September 2020||Mujahid Force Center|