Local Government & Community Development Department announced Jobs in November 2020 in Daily The Nation Newspaper through PPSC Advertisement No.34/2020. Applying procedure is an online application. Male and Female can also submit application who have Punjab domicile. Education is a Master Degree in Public Policy or M.A and M.SC or BS(4 Year) from a recognized Univerity.
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 126 Chief Officer / Municipal Officer (BPS-16)
- 130 Municipal Officer(Infrastructure) / (Services) / DMO (INFRA) / AMO / Assistant Director (BPS-17)
How to Apply in Municipal Officer Jobs in Local Government & Community Development Department 2020 – PPSC Apply Latest:
- Download the Challan form of PPSC and Pay the fee at National Bank.
- The challan fee is Rs.600 for each post
- Write Your Name and Post Applied Name with the case number on challan form
- Submit an Online Application on the PPSC website.
Male candidates have an age limit is 20 to 30 years with 5 years of relaxation. The female age limit is 20 to 30 years with 8 year age relaxation.