National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS), a Federal Public Sector University, envisions to improve the quality of life through education, research, innovation, and cost-effective quality healthcare for the people of Pakistan and the world, at large. NUMS is seeking applications from highly qualified individuals, who are innovative. creative and desirous to excel in research skills. NUMS is offering admissions in the following post-graduate programs. The advertisement was published in the daily dawn newspaper on 19 September 2021 on Sunday.
Table of Contents
NUMS University Admission 2022 Spring:
- === Post Graduate Admission – Spring 2022 ===
- Dip Card
- Application forms for PG programs shall be filled online separately for each program, candidates of MPhil can select three subjects as per their priority. Login at wwvv.numspak.edu.p1 and fill the Application Form. Applicants will be required to scan and attach the following mandatory documents with the online Application Form.
- Applicants’ CNIC
- Final transcript and degree as per Program/Eligibility Criteria
- Registration Certificate from a relevant regulatory body, where applicable
- GAT General Test Result, where applicable
- Experience certificates, where applicable
- Academic Statement of Purpose (ASOP)for PhD candidates.
- After successful attachment of scanned copies, then click the “Submit” button.
- Upon successful submission of application, the applicant will be able to print Application Processing Fee Challan
- Applicants will be required to visit the nearest branch of Habib Bank Ltd (countrywide) to deposit Application Processing Fee @ Rs 3000/- for each program latest by Wednesday, 10 November 2021 11600 hours.
- There is no need to send the printed application form.
- Applicants will be required to bring the original admit cards at NUMS along with original CNIC and original academics documents at the time of the written test/interview.
- The final selection of Postgraduate candidates will base on their aggregate performance in the candidate’s basic qualification/eligibility criteria, Experience. and Interview/Test.
Syllabus for NUMS Entry Test:
The syllabus of the NUMS Entry Test for Dip Card and PhD will be uploaded on NUMS Website: www.numspak.edu.pk
How to apply:
Apply Online at www.numspak.edu.pk
Schedule for Admissions Spring 2022:
|1||Admissions Open||Wednesday, 22 September 2021|
|2||Last date to apply online||Wednesday, 10 November 2021: 1600 hours|
|3||NUMS Entry Test for Dip Card, PhD||Thursday, 18 November 2021|
|4||Interview (PhD, MPhil)||Thursday, 09 December 2021|
|5||Interview (Dip Card)||Friday, 10 December 2021|
|6||Display of 1’1 Merit List||Wednesday, 15 December 2021|
|7||Display of 2″ Merit List||Wednesday, 22 December 2021|
|8||Commencement of session||Monday, 10 January 2022|
- If the present situation of Covid19 persists, a few of the Modules may be run online as per HEC instructions.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. Employees of Government / Semi-Government organizations must apply through their departments.
- NOC from the respective departments is a prerequisite for their final selection.
- Application Processing Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Foreign students can enroll in any program after getting NOC from HEC.
- All foreign qualifications must be supported by an Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC/HEC and PMC respectively.
- The decision of the Admission Committee will be final.