NATIONAL ELECTRIC POWER REGULATORY AUTHORITY INEPRA) Power with Safety INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR INTERNSHIP. National Electric Power Regulatory Authority is mandated to deal with the matters pertaining to generation, transmission, and distribution of electric power services; requires the services of suitable interns for its Head Office/Regional Offices: NEPRA Internship 2021 National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Jobs Engineer Scholarship Latest
Table of Contents
In this Internship / Scholarship advertisement all Position:
- 06 Engineer
- 04 Finance And Accountancy
- 05 Social Sciences
Detail of All Internship/Scholarship Discipline:
|Discipline||Merit/Quota/Age||Eligibility Critera||Place of Posting|
|Engineers (06 Posts)||Minimum Requisite Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent 16 years education from any reputable institution duly recognized by the HEC. Candidates having higher qualifications or foreign degrees may be given preference.||Islamabad|
|Finance & Accountancy (04 Posts)||Minimum Requisite Qualification:|
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent 16 years education from any reputable institution duly recognized by the HEC. Candidates having higher qualification or foreign degrees may be given preference.
|Social Sciences (05 Posts)||Minimum Requisite Qualification:|
Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or equivalent 16 years education from any reputable institution duly recognized by the HEC. Candidates having higher qualification or foreign degrees may be given preference.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- i. Age will be counted up to closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
- ii. Selected candidates will be posted at Head Office/Regional Offices or anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of the organization.
- iii. Applicant shall submit his/her resume along-with an application whereby attaching attested copies of his/her Degree/Certificate issued by HEC/Recognized Board/Universities /Institutes and other relevant documents. In case of any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate at any stage.
- iv. The candidates are required to mention the discipline applied for on the right top corner of the envelope.
- v. The last day of submitting applications is July 6, 2021.
- vi. Applications received afterthe closing date will not be entertained.
- vii. By hand applications will not be accepted/entertained.
- viii. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the process, the number of disciplines as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
- ix. No TA/DA will be admissible for written test/interview.
- x. Please send applications at the following address:
Director General (Admin. & HR) National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Address: NEPRA Tower, Attaturk Avenue (East) G-5/1, Islamabad Contact No. 051-2013200, Website: www.nepra.org.pk E-mail: email@example.com PID(i):7014120