OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER [ELEM:SEC: & HIGHER SEC:] MATIARI
Phone No. 2760739
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH – SCHOOLS EDUCATION & LITERACY DEPARTMENT
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts of BPS-01 to BPS-04, permanently residing and having Domicile / PRC (Form-D) of the District Matiari, purely on a temporary basis likely to be confirmed after satisfactory performance. The Qualification age and other criteria as defined in recruitment rules of 1989 amended in 2011 are as under:
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Laboratory Attendant
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
Table of Contents
New vacancy in Sindh Matiari 2021 Matiari Jobs Urdu Ad
New vacancy in Sindh Matiari 2021 Matiari Jobs English Ad
New vacancy in Sindh Matiari 2021 Matiari Jobs Application Form
TERMS & CONDITIONS / GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
1. The application in the attached format along with two passport size photograph, attested copies of testimonial of Academic Qualification, CNIC, Domicile, PRC Form “D” and Experience Certificate (Where ever required) should be submitted at the office of the District Education Office (Elementary Secondary & Higher Secondary) Matiari. The last date for submission of applications is 15.7.2021.
2. Applicant Already in Government Service apply through their respective Departments.
3. There shall be general age relaxation in the upper age limit as per Government Policy / Rules.
4. The Department reserves the right to add, delete or reallocate the vacancy position and any appeal in this regard shall neither be accepted nor considered at any stage of the appointment process.
5. No. TA / DA is admissible to the candidate who appears for the test/interview/scrutiny.
6. The application intending to apply for more than one post, shall submit separate application for each.
7. No application shall be accepted nor considered at any stage of the appointment process.
8. Incomplete applications will not be entertained, accepted, or processed.
9. Minority quota at 05% Disable quota at 05% and Women quota at 15% shall be observed as per Government Policy.
10. The appointment shall be made on a Local basis, as per Government Rules / Policy, so the applicant must submit the residence certificate of U/C and certificate of voter list in case of registered voters as well.
GHULAM SARWAR MALLAH
DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER
(ELEM: SEC: & HIGHER SEC:) MATIARI