New and Latest Teaching Faculty jobs in NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan Jobs 2021. Posts are Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Programmer. NFC-IET Multan a federal degree awarding institute invites applications from qualified male and female candidates fulfilling HEC / PEC / PCATP criteria for the teaching position on a Permanent and contract basis. Jobs under announced by the Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training Government of Pakistan.
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- Professor (BPS-21)
- Associate Professor (BPS-20)
- Assistant Professor (BPS-19)
How to Apply:
Download Application Form at http://nfciet.edu.pk/
Criterai and Instruction:
- Candidates who intend to apply for the Post of Professor & Associate Professor are required to submit five (5) sets on the prescribed form along with attested copies of degrees, result cards, transcripts, and certificates with Research Works/Publications. In case a degree has not been issued, a certificate to that effect signed by the Controller of Examinations might be accepted. In all cases, a statement of experience must be supported by a certificate from the HR department of employers.
- Candidate must be registered with PEC/PCATP in case of Engineering & Architecture discipline.
- Application forms can be downloaded from NFC-IET Website: WWW.Ilfciet. edu.pk. Candidates are required to submit their applications along with complete CV attested copies of testimonials and two recent passport size photographs.
- Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit a separate application form & bank draft along with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
- Applications must be accompanied by bank draft (non-refundable) or Pay order/postal orders (nonrefundable) of amounts in favor of “NFC-IET, Multan” as per the following details. Applications from abroad must send a draft of s 30/- (US) drawn in favor of the NFC-IET, Multan o Rs.5,000/- for the post of Professor. c Rs.4,000/- for the post of Associate Professor.
- Rs.3,000/- for the post of Assistant Professor. o Rs. 1,000/- for the post of Programmer
- The amount of recent passport-size photographs should be affixed on the application form.
- Candidates already in service of a Government/Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through the proper channel within due date, otherwise, their application will not be entertained. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained, even posted before the last date.
- Incomplete applications shall also not be entertained. o Applications must be sent to the official address i.e. “The Registrar, NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Khanewal Road, Multan”. E-mail applications will not be entertained.
- The Last date for submission of the applications is 16-04-2021 during office hours.
- The disabled quota will be observed as per Government directives. If the candidate is disabled he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council for rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of the Social Welfare Department.
- Merit and provincial/regional quota shall be observed in filling vacancies under the Federal Government directives. o Shortlisting of the Candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the Institute.
- The number of posts can be increased/decreased according to the need of the Institute. o Nature of the post can be changed according to the need of the Institute.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill/withdraw any advertised post/withheld the appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
- The Institute is not responsible if call letters are not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency /Post Office/Telephonic message.