The Oil and Gas Development Company Limited accepts applications from Pakistani nationals for internship positions (OGDCL). Pakistani applicants are eligible for this position (OGDCL Internships 2023 | NTS Apply Form).
The Oil and Gas Development Company offers the Internship Program 2023 under corporate social responsibility. Fresh grads can use this OGDCL Internship Program 2023 for a full year to enhance their abilities.
With quotas for Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, AJK, FATA, and Gilgit Baltistan, there will be 230 seats available. Therefore, candidates from any province are encouraged to apply.
Apply through NTS for OGDCL Internships 2023 in an Oil and Gas Development Company
- Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical & Mechatronics, or Civil Bachelor of Engineering
- Geophysics, Computer/Software/Telecom, Geological Engineering/Geology, or MSc in Environmental Sciences
- MBA Finance, BBA Hons Finance, CMA, ACCA, M.Com, MBA in Human Resources, SCM, or Marketing
- CGPA = 2.50 (in final degree as indicated above) (in final degree as specified above) OR 1st Division (60 percent or more), if CGPA is not relevant.
- A four-year degree is required for bachelor’s qualifications.
Online Application Form for Jobs in the OGDCL Internship Program in 2023
Only candidates whose last grades are released on or before February 10, 2023, will be taken into consideration. Candidates who have taken part in the CSR Internship Program in the past are not eligible.
The districts with OGDCL fields will be given attention when selecting candidates. A stipend of Rs. 40,000 would be given to selected interns each month. As soon as their internships are finished, they will also receive certificates.
Interns will be dismissed after their internship because the OGDCL does not offer employment options. The National Testing Services NTS will administer the written tests for intern enrolment solely on the basis of merit.
How to Apply?
- Online applications are being accepted by the National Testing Services NTS to enrol interns.
- Anyone interested can apply online by visiting the NTS website at www.nts.org.pk.
- According to the NTS Procedure, you must pay an application processing fee.
- Print a copy of the online filled-out form, then deliver it to NTS Headquarters.