Applications are invited for the following temporary posts likely to become permanent in a Government Organization. Brief terms and conditions for eligibility are indicated against each.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- 23 Assistant (BPS-16)
- 02 Statistical Assistant (BPS-15)
- 31 Steno Typist (BPS-14)
- 01 Security Supervisor (Technical) (BPS-14)
- 01 DEO Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- 01 Library Assistant (BPS-12)
- 05 Technician (Electrical/Electronics/Camera/Computer) (BPS-12)
- 01 Technician Networking (BPS-12)
- 01 Camera Operator (BPS-11)
- 02 Information Assistant (BPS-11)
- 01 Technical Assistant (BPS-11)
- 54 UDC Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- 06 Assistant Security Supervisor Technical (BPS-10)
- 01 Translator (BPS-10)
- 04 Technician *Hydraulic / X-Ray Machine (BPS-09)
- 42 LDC Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- 07 Calligraphist (BPS-07)
- 01 Technician (Generator/AC) (BPS-07)
- 01 Projectionist (BPS-06)
How to Apply
- Download Application Form
- Attach Education Certificate, CNIC, 1×1 Photo
- Send by Post in Pakistan Post Office at Post Box. No.750 GPO Rawalpindi
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan. Those who are in government service should apply through the proper channels.
- Applications on the prescribed form along with a photocopy of CNIC and One 1xlatest photograph should each Post Box No. 750, GPO, Rawalpindi by 27 September 2021. Photocopies of Educational / Qualification documents are not required to be attached with the application form at this stage. Note: Original CNIC, educational / experience certificates, and domicile are required to be produced at the time of test/ interview.
- Applicants to deposit Rs. 2001- (without any extra bank charges) in Online Account Titled “CAO Exam Fee Fund” Number 4025241969 NBP GHQ Branch (Branch Code 0330), Rawalpindi in any NBP Branch and paste paid deposit slip (in original) on the reverse side of application Form.
- Schedule for Test / Interview will be communicated to eligible/shortlisted candidates only.
- The number of posts can be increased/decreased as per the requirement of the department.
- Candidates belonging to Minorities / Schedule Caste / Disable and Women quota will be considered as per their reserved quota.
- The place of duty will be Rawalpindi.
- Age will be calculated from the closing date of receipt of applications which is 27 September 2021. Age relaxation will be allowed to the disabled candidates and the candidates belonging to Sindh (R), Balochistan, Ex-FATA, and AK as per existing rules prescribed by the Govt of Pakistan.
- Age relaxation admissible to retired armed forces personnel is 15 years or the number of years actually served in armed forces whichever is less, hence the maximum age knit for retired armed forces personnel is 45 years.
- Applications received after the due date/ incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.