A Public Sector Organization temporary posts experience, invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following which are likely to be continued for an indefinite period. The qualification, for these posts along with terms and conditions are given as under. PAEC Atomic Energy Dera Ghazi Khan Jobs 2021 Latest – Data Entry Operator, Technician & Driver – Apply Online
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- == Technician-I ==
- == Technician-II ==
- == Technician-III ==
- Auto Mechanic
- Auto Electrician
- == Data Entry Operator ==
- == Jr.Asstt-I ==
- == Driver-III ==
How to Apply
Apply Online at https://126.96.36.199/home/
Detail of All Posts
Pakistan Atomic Energy C omission announced jobs in Dera Ghazi Khan Atomic Energy. All Jobs Posts detail is given below.
|1||Technician-I||SPS-4||3 year Diploma of Associate Engineer (1st Div) from recognized Polytechnic Institute will nil experience.|
|2||Tech-II||SPS-3||F.Sc (Pr-Engineering) 1st Div with Nill experience|
|3||Tech-III||SPS-2||Matric with Science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks with 06 year relevant experience|
Matric with science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks with 01 year technical course (technical) with 05 year relevant experience.
|4||Data Entry Operator||SPS-2||a) Matric with Science at least 50% marks & 5 months computer course with 5000 key depression per hour (kdph) with 02 year experience (Skill Test)|
b) Matric with computer science with at least 50% marks with 5000 key depression per hour (kdph) with 2 year experience (Skill Test)
|5||Jr.Asstt-I||SPS-4||BCS/BBA (Like HRM / Marketing / IT / Supply Chain Management) Two year or BA/B.Sc (1st Division) or equivalent to other admin related qualifications as per HEC standard.|
|6||Driver||SPS-4||Matric Having Civil Driving License with LTV & HTV with 3 year experience|
- Where the prescribed qualification is first class in the final degree, only one 2nd class in the entire Matric onward will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Only the certificates / diplomas / degrees issued by recognized Pakistani and foreign institutions / universities will be accepted.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification.
- Physically fit and over/under weight candidates having prescribed qualification may apply online.
- Age limit is for the said posts is 18-35 years.
- In Service candidates should apply through proper channel with NOC from their employer.
- Candidates for the post of Driver-III must have a minimum height of 168 cm (66″).
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of above positions, will be
- cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview in Pakistan.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Applicants must apply online through link https://188.8.131.52/home on or before 12.09.2021
- Applications other than online will be rejected.