On November 8, 2021, the Pakistan Navy released the online registration for PN Cadet Jobs for Permanent Commission in Term 2022-A. Only male candidates from all over Pakistan who have passed both Matric and F.Sc or O/A Level with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply. Females are not eligible for the Pakistan Navy’s PN Cadet Term 2021.
Pakistan Navy announced Job advertisement in Jang newspaper for PN Cadet. Registration from 07 November to 21 November 2021. The Pakistan Navy has opened online registration for qualified individuals across the country who desire to register for PN Cadet for Permanent Commission in Term 2022-A. This advertisement was published in the Daily Jang newspaper on 08 November on Monday.
Table of Contents
Pak Navy Permanent Commission Jobs Posts Name:
- PN Cadet for Permanent Commission in TERM 2022-A
Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
- Age on 01 July 2022
- Civilians: 16 ½ – 21 years
- Service Candidates: 17-23 years (Armed Forces in Uniform only)
- Height: 5’ 4” (Minimum)
The candidates must have passed both Matric and FSc or O/A level with at least 60% marks with any of the following subjects.
- Physics, Maths and Chemistry
- Physics, Maths and Computer Science
- Physics, Maths, and Statistics
- Candidates of O/A Level are required to submit an equivalence certificate
- F.Sc part-II appearing candidates with at least 65% marks in part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide a hope certificate from the head of the respective College/Institute
- If a candidate fails to attain 60% marks after providing a hope certificate he will be disqualified at any stage of the selection process or discharged during training.
For Information and Online Registration at https://joinpaknavy.gov.pk/
- Applications sent directly to the Naval Headquarters’ Recruitment Directorate will not be considered.
- The deadline for online registration is November 21, 2021.
For Queries: Visit Nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centre
Abbottabad / D I Khan / Faisalabad / Gwadar / Gilgit / Hyderabad / Karachi / Kharian / Khuzdar / Lahore / Muzaffarabad / Multan / Peshawar / Quetta / Rawalpindi / Rahim Yar khan / Sukkur / Swat / Sialkot / Shaheed Benazirabad
Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet 2022-A
F.Sc Part-II applicants who received at least a 65 percent in Part-I can also apply. They must, however, show a certificate of hope. Candidates for the O/A Level must provide a certificate of equivalence. After completing two years of training at the Pakistan Naval Academy, selected candidates will be offered a permanent commission rank. November 21, 2021 is the last day to join the Pakistan Navy as a PN Cadet 2022-A.
PAK Navy Permanent Commission 2022-A Selection Procedure:
- The respective PNR & SC will send out an SMS with the admission test date.
- The following subjects will be subjected to computer-based testing / E-testing:
- Academic Test Intelligence Test (English, Maths, Physics & General Knowledge)
- The exact date for the entrance exam will be sent to each individual by the respective PN Recruitment and Selection Center through SMS.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the PNR&SCs for a preliminary medical/interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- The following are the PET requirements:
|Running||One Mile (1.6 KM)||8.30 min|
|Push-ups||10 Repetitions||02 Min|
|Sit-ups||10 Repetitions||02 Min|
|Chin-ups||02 Repetitions||02 Min|
- Candidates who pass the preliminary medical/interview and physical efficiency tests will be given application forms (PET).
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of merit will be invited to the ISSB for a test or interview.
- Candidates recommended by the ISSB will undergo a medical examination at the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
Note: Before reporting for the medical examination, candidates should have their ears waxed and their teeth cleaned by a professional doctor.
After two years of training, a permanent commission will be issued. Following successful completion of basic training, one of the following degrees will be conferred.
- BIS is the Operations Branch (Maritime Sciences)
- Branch of Marine Engineering: BE (Mechanical)
- Branch of Weapon Engineering: BE (Electrical)
- BS is the Supply Branch (Supply Chain Management)
Note: Selected officers may be sent abroad for MS and Ph.D. programs, depending on their ability and academic achievement.
- Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/courses/ assignments abroad.
- 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges/University various professional institutions.
- ISSB ‘or’ GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection board ‘or’ ISSB ‘or’ GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection board ‘or’ ISSB ‘or’ GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection board ‘or’ ISSB ‘or’ GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection board ‘or’ ISSB ‘or’ GHQ/N
- Withdrawn from all military colleges and institutions.
- For recommended applicants, tests were conducted within a one-year validity period (due to the one-year validity of the ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection boards).
- Within four months of their last ISSB appearance, they were tested (for candidates rejected by ISSB).
- A court of law has found you guilty of a crime involving moral turpitude.
- Armed forces appeal medical board declared him medically unfit.
- Candidates with dual nationality must surrender it prior to commissioning ‘or’ within six months of joining the PN.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the procedure for submitting an application form?
Before the deadline, interested candidates should fill out an application form and upload the needed papers to the website.
Is TA/DA allowed on these positions?
For the test and interview, no TA/DA will be accepted.
Who will be called for an interview or a test?
Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
Late application/form submission
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
What are the requirements for government workers?
Employees of the government should apply through the proper channels.