PAK Army Jobs 2023. Become a Captain in the Pakistan Army Through the Direct Short Service Commission DSSC. The Pakistan Army is looking for young, energetic, qualified, and suitable people and online registration is now available at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Interested candidates can apply for Pakistan Army Captain Jobs 2023-24 via the Direct Short Service Commission.
Pak Army Captain DSSC Jobs 2023
Captain via Direct Short Service Commission as Information, Communication, and Technology Officers (ICT0s) in the Corps of Signals and Aeronautical Engineers (Aerospace & Avionics) in the Corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (Entry May 2023)
Pak Army Captain Education:
- MS/MSc (18 years of experience) in the above-mentioned discipline with a CGPA of 2.5 or higher.
- 1-2 projects in software development/ERP.
- 1-2 years of experience working on software development, ERP, GIS, and information security projects, as well as network and system administration.
- Knowledge of Java, PHP, NET, and related technologies.
Pak Army Jobs 2023 Online Apply for Captain DSSC
Documents Required at Army Recruitment and Selection Centers
- Each educational certificate/degree must be accompanied by five attested photocopies of the original certificates/mark sheets.
- Candidates working in government institutions/departments will be required to provide a No Objection Certificate from the relevant establishment.
- A photocopy of the domicile that has been attested.
- Photocopies of the computerized National Identity Card and the NADRA verification slip.
- 6 x Attested colour photographs (1 x front & 5 x back).
- Postal order for Rs. 100.00 in favor of the Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ), Rwp.
- Candidates must bring their HEC/PEC-verified degrees.