GOVERNMENT OF SINDH, ENERGY DEPARTMENT Karachi
SITUATION VACANT ON CONTRACT
Jobs in Pakistan Petroleum Limited 2021
Director (Oil & Gas) / Provincial Director, Directorate General Of Petroleum Concessions (DGPC), Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division, Govt. of Pakistan, Islamabad.
Section 1.3.6 of Petroleum (Exploration & Production) Policy, 2012 stipulates the procedure to enable more proactive management of resources through the establishment of a reorganized Directorate General of Petroleum Concessions (DGPC) comprising of Federal and Provincial representatives with the Federal Director as ex-officio Director-General and providing the necessary control and procedures to enhance the effective management of Pakistan’s petroleum reserves.
Energy Department, Government of Sindh is, therefore, looking for a dynamic and experienced candidate having an in-depth understanding of oil and gas sector regulating affairs for appointment as Provincial Director to represent Government of Sindh in the office of the DGPC, Ministry of Energy. Petroleum Division, Govt. of Pakistan. Islamabad. In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Director Oil
- Director Gas
- Provincial Director
- Provincial Director Sindh
Pakistan Petroleum Limited Jobs Add
Pakistan Petroleum Limited Jobs Add
The incumbent is required to perform duties and responsibilities as prescribed in Appendix-A of Petroleum (Exploration & Production) Policy, 2012 issued by the Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division. Govt. of Pakistan, Islamabad (www.mpnr.gov.pk).
At least 12 years of experience of which at least 05 years will be in the oil and gas industry, or government, or an Oil & Gas regulatory authority. Experience in a country other than Pakistan will be considered an additional qualification.
A degree in engineering i.e. Petroleum / Petroleum & Natural Gas / Petrochemical / Chemical / Mechanical OR Masters in Geo-Physics / Geology from a recognized University.
Sindh Province only.
The candidate must be between 35 to 62 years of age. In the case of a government employee, he/she should apply through the proper channel.
The post is purely contractual and is NOT likely to be permanent. The selected candidate will be offered two years of contractual employment but extendable for another term subject to satisfactory performance with the approval of the competent authority.
Perks and Privileges:
A lump sum fixed salary of Rs. 250,000/- will be offered, TA / DA / Medical Allowance will be admissible equivalent to the entitlement of BS-19 officer.
Interested candidates may apply by post along with a detailed CV by 27th July 2021 at the following address.
SECTION OFFICER (OIL & GAS)
Energy Department, Government of Sindh
3rd Floor, State Life Building No. 3
Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road, Karachi.
Latest Jobs in Pakistan Petroleum Limited 2021
Mari Petroleum is an integrated exploration and production company, currently managing and operating one of the Country’s largest gas reservoirs at Mari Gas Field, Daharki, Sindh. To meet the country’s growing energy demand, MPCL is installing gas processing facilities comprising of Compressors, Membrane, ASUs, Dehydration Plant. Raw & Fiscal Metering Skids & Utilities, Condensate Storage and Handling Systems. Power Generation etc. at Mari Gas Field, Sindh. To ensure smooth operations of the facilities, MPCL is looking for experienced professionals with requisite experience, who prefer to work in an exciting and challenging job environment with a 21/21 rotation. In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Chief Engineer/Dy. Chief Engineer- E&I Maintenance
- Chief Engineer/Dy. Chief Engineer- Mechanical Maintenance
- Chief Engineer/Dy. Chief Engineer- Production
- Document Controller
- Electrical Engineer
- HSE Advisor
- Instrument and Control Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer Rotary/Stationary Equipment
- Planning Engineer
- Plant Inspection Engineer
- Process /Utility Engineer
- Electrical Technician
- HSE Supervisor
- Instrumentation and Controls Technician
- Mechanical Technician (Rotary)
- Mechanical Technician (Stationary)
- Process /Utility /Compressor Operator
- CCR Operator
Pakistan Petroleum Limited Jobs Add 2
• Only online applications will be accepted. Please visit https://mpcl.com.pk/vacancies/
to apply online.
• Last Date to Apply: Jul 18, 2021.
• Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE
MARI PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED
21, Mauve Area, 3rd Road, G-10/4, Islamabad, Pakistan
- www.pof.gov.pk Jobs Apply Online 2022 – POF Jobs 2022
- GB Police Constables Jobs Advertisement 2022 https://gbp.gov.pk/
- Mayo Hospital Jobs Lahore 2022 www.mayohospital.gop.pk Medical Officer
- Turkey Hospital Muzaffargarh Jobs 2022 Security Guard, Dispenser
- Bank of Punjab BOP Jobs 2022 Online Apply www.bop.com.pk
- Atomic Energy Chashma Mianwali Jobs 2022 www.220.127.116.11/home
- IESCO ALM Jobs 2022 Online Apply ctsp.com.pk (1700 Jobs)
- Pak Navy Jobs Civilian 2022 Latest Apply Online www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Session Court Sialkot Ctspak Jobs 2022 Computer Operator, Stenographer
- WAPDA Jobs 2022 PTS Online Form Driver, Audit Assistant