A Government Department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa intends to launch a Project on “Establishment of Panagahs at Torkham District Khyber and Angoor Ada District South Waziristan” under Accelerated Implementation Programme (AIP) reflected in Annual Development Programm (ADP), 2020-21 in Two Merged Districts (Khyber & South Waziristan). The following Project posts are to be filled purely on merit as per Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Project Policy, 2008;
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- Warden / Caretaker BPS-16
- Computer Operator BPS-16
- Junior Clerk BPS-11
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All the posts will be filled on fixed pay, initially for one year contract which will be extendable on a performance basis.
2. Application of the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of his/her academic qualification, relevant experience from Government/Semi-Government Organization/Institutes & professional skills, age limit, and personal interviews.
3. Selection will be made purely on merit to be determined by the Departmental Selection Committee as per the criteria mentioned above.
4. The zonal allocation formula shall not apply to project posts.
5. All the candidates may apply on the prescribed Application Form with a recent photograph and attested copies of CNIC, academic, and other supporting documents.
6. Irrelevant experience will not be considered.
7. Candidate can apply only for one post. Dual applications will be rejected.
8. Incomplete application/without the required documents will not be entertained.
9. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
11. Maximum age limit will be reckoned on the last date of submission of application.
12. Deadline for the receipt of the application is 15 days from the day of circulation of the advertisement.