From the office of Assistant Commissioner Gujar Khan Rawalpindi Advertisement for Recruitment Field Staff Revenue Department, There are 36 vacancies. Education ICS or Intermediate Second Division affiliated to any registered board and forty words per minute computer experience.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 36 Patwari (BS-09)
How to Apply in Patwari Jobs 2021 in Gujar Khan Revenue Department Assistant Commissioner Office Application Form & Advertisement:
Download Application form and attach the necessary documents then submit the Application form at Rawalpindi located AC Office.
Criteria and Instruction for Patwari Jobs 2021:
- Permanent residents of the Rawalpindi district will be eligible to apply.
- The application must be accompanied by certified copies of educational qualifications, a national identity card, domicile, and two passport size photographs.
- The recruitment will be in accordance with the Punjab government’s recruitment policy.
- Employees of government and autonomous agencies should submit applications through their departments.
- Applications received directly will not be accepted. Applications received only by mail will be accepted.
- Candidates will not be given any travel expenses or daily allowance.
- Incomplete or delayed applications will not be accepted.
- According to the recruitment policy, the age will be reduced by 5 years.
- Applications must be received during office hours by July 27, 2021. Applications received after that will not be accepted.
- There will be a test of Urdu typing and Microsoft Office to test the computer skills.
- Candidates who have submitted earlier applications do not need to re-apply.
- 5% quota will be allocated for minorities.
- The quota will be determined in light of the guidelines set by the Punjab government.