PAKISTAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY (PCAA) OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A PART OF CAA’S PROFESSIONAL TEAM SITUATION VACANT NOTICE NO.07/2021 Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority required services of qualified individuals to fill the following available positions where selection will be mad Purely on suitability and merit.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 01 Director Finance (EG-09)
- 05 Flight Inspector Pilot (EG-07)
How to Apply:
Apply Online at https://www.caapakistan.com.pk/jobs/Careers.aspx
S.No.01: Director Finance (EG-09)
- 01 Position on Merit
- Contract: 03 years (Extendable on satisfactory Performance)
- Lump-Sum Monthly Salary: Rs. 1,000,000/- Per Month with 5% Annual Increment
- Chartered Accountant (Fellowship) / ACCA Fellowship / Certified Management Accountant (CMA) / FCMA / MBA (Finance) with minimum 2nd Division or rquivalent CGPA form HEC recognized University.
- Professional Qualification such as Certified Public Accountant CPA / Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) / Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or similar would advantageous
- Minimum Post Qualification experience of 15 years in any Well Reputed Organization additional experience would advantageous.
- At least five (05) year experience in a senior management position
- Experience in any aviation-related industry or Public sector organization would be advantageous.
- Extensive Knowledge of International Accounting Standards
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best
- Extensive knowledge of financial analysis, financial statistics and forecasting
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulation
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. Oracle /
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal abilities
- Maximum 57 years of age (including all age relaxations)
S.No.02: Flight Inspector Pilot (equivalent to EG-07)
- (05 Positions on Merit)
- Contract: 03 years (extendable on satisfactory performance)
- Lump Sum Monthly Salary: Rs. 675,000/- Per Month with 5% Annual Increment
- Minimum Bachelors degree from HEC recognized University
- Holding a valid ATPL with a current type rating on one of the Commercial / Military
Transport Aircraft types registered in Pakistan.
- Not less than 5000 Hrs as Pilot in-Command of Civil or Military Air Transport Aircraft
- 10 years or more experience in Commercial or Military Air Transport Aeroplane as a
- Must have an adequate experience of working in an Airline or Military Air Transport
- Should have held previous appointments in Commercial Airline as Designated
Examiner / Instructor (SFI / TRI / SFE / TRE)
- Experience in operational management would be preferred
- Should have broad knowledge of Air transport Operations, Meteorology and
Climatology & auditing techniques
- Experience with technical training & flight simulating training devices including visual
aids and synthetic training devices
- Experience of carrying out statistical analysis of aviation activities and monitoring of
airlines’ reliability program
- Extensive knowledge of Civil Aviation Rules, ANOs, ICAO SARPs and other
- Well versed with IT & MS Office application
- Knowledge of State Safety Program (SSP) & Safety Management System
- Experience in auditing techniques
- Maximum 62 years of age
- (a) Interested candidates are required to fill & submit Online Job Application Form available at
www.caapakistan.com.pk within fifteen (15) days of the issue date of this advertisement.
- (b) Candidates will be required to upload CV with recent photograph, Scanned Copies of CNIC, Degree /
Certificate and professional documents of the required qualification while applying for the job.
- (c) In case a candidate does not upload the above documents with the online application form, his/her
application will be rejected.
- (d) All the interested candidates must read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in this
advertisement before applying for the post.
Terms of Reference
- i) For the position mentioned at Serial no. 02, selected / appointed candidates at the point of separation, owing to any reason, shall obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) from PCAA, in case he / she intends to join locally operating Airline / Aviation Organization.
- ii) Candidates not fulfilling the above requirements or submitting incomplete application shall not be considered.
- iii) Test / Interview will be conducted at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued (depending on the number of candidates).
- iv) The candidates to be called for the interview have to produce original documents for necessary verification while appearing for the interview.
- v) No TA / DA is admissible for test / interview.
- vi) Appointment will be subject to CAA’s medical fitness standards.
- vii) Selected candidates will be required to serve anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of CAA
- viii) Government servants / employees of autonomous bodies / corporations will be required to submit NOC from current employer before interview.
- ix) Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered as a definite disqualification for current as well as future recruitment in CAA, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
- x) In case, any educational documents or any other document provided by the applicants is found incorrect / fake / bogus at any stage, the service s of selected candidate will be terminated immediately and he / she will be blacklisted in future.