Table of Contents
PESCO Jobs Advertisement 2021
PESCO is a Public Limited Power Distribution Company mandated under its license to provide electricity to its valuable customers. PESCO is inviting applications for recruitment of suitable candidates having domiciles of the Districts under the operational jurisdiction of PESCO to fill the following positions for a period of three years on the lump sum salary / pay extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
PESCO Jobs Advertisement 2021 in Urdu
PESCO Jobs Advertisement 2021 in English
PESCO New Jobs 2021
Required Qualification and Experience
Designation: Assistant Lineman (ALM)
Pay Package: Equal to initial pay package of BS-5
Qualification: Matriculation only (Minimum & Maximum)
Age: 18-30 years including general age relaxation
Medical Category: “A”
Height: Minimum 5 Ft. 4 Inches
Chest: Minimum 32 Inches
Weight: As per Body Mass Index Chart (BMI) +-5% relaxation on upper side
Running: 800 meters in five (05) Minutes
Pushups / Dunds: 20 in a single attempt in 03 minutes
Lifting of weight: 30 kg in single attempt
Digging: 1 ditch of length, depth and width (2 X 2 X 2) feet
Climbing Skills: (Tower / Ladder) upto 10 feet wearing safety equipment
Pulling of Wires: In one span of 100 feet
No. of Posts: 2605
Open Merit 1954
20% ECQ 521
PESCO Online Apply
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on the Online Application Portal of the Khyber Medical University Peshawar https://kmuts.pk, holding all the recruitment steps for this purpose.
PESCO Jobs Online Apply
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. General Age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned above. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except candidates belonging to scheduled castes and Buddhists are allowed 3 years relaxation and the government servants who have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date shall be allowed 10 years relaxation in upper age limit. The recruitment will initially involve screening of Physical Parameters, those fulfilling Physical Parameters will undergo Written / Skill Test, those who qualify Skill Test by securing a minimum of 50% marks will be called for Physical Test and finally who qualify the Physical Test will be called for interview on merit based on the score of Skill & Physical Test. All the steps will be carried out by Khyber Medical University.
2. Only qualified and eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in written test/skill test / physical test/interview. Only short-listed candidates falling within merits will be called for written test/skill test / physical test/interview.
3. Candidates on selection will be required to perform duty anywhere in KPK under the jurisdiction of PESCO as per the requirement of the Company.
4. All applications must be directly submitted to the Khyber Medical University (KMU) on the online application portal. Applications submitted by hand or through the post to PESCO will not be entertained/processed.
5. Incomplete applications/applications containing incomplete information / those received after the due date of the publication of this advertisement or submitted by hand will not be processed/entertained and will be rejected.
6. Original documents must be presented by the candidate at the time of the interview.
7. Candidate may contact KMU for any query regarding Skill test. display of a provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results, etc. on (091) 9217703, 9217696-97, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Only candidate applying on the appropriate application portal will be considered for shortlisting.
9. Serving candidates are advised to apply through the proper channel after obtaining proper NOC.
10. PESCO reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
11. No TA / DA will be paid for test/interview etc.
12. Dismissed/screened out employees of any organization or having criminal records are not eligible for employment in PESCO.
13. Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate.
14. Only PESCO Employees Children are eligible to apply against specified posts under 20% ECQ. (WAPDA / GENCOs / other DISCOs / NTDCL Employees Children applications will not be entertained for employment in PESCO under 20% Employees Children Quota.)
15. Candidates applying against 20% Employees Children Quota posts must ensure the following at the time of interview:
a. To attach all relevant documents mentioned in the application form along with Employee’s Children Proforma duly signed by the concerned XEN/SE along with CNIC of father/mother.
b. They must also provide an Affidavit (on Non-judicial Stamp paper) to the effect that none of their brothers/sisters or Widow Mother is employed in PESCO against Employees Children Quota and that he is the real son/daughter of retired deceased/retired / serving employee. Those employee’s children whose proforma have not been signed by the concerned XEN / SE will not be entertained for the interview.
16. After qualifying the Written / Skill Test & Physical Test, the order of merit of candidates applying under Employees Children Quota will be prepared as per priorities mentioned in the Rules / SOP.
17. Any litigation about recruitment tests conducted by the University will be dealt with by them at their own cost without any liability whatsoever on PESCO.
HOW TO APPLY
PESCO Jobs Online Apply
i. Application portal is available on the KMU website https://kmuts.pk.
ii. Candidate shall submit application forms duly filled in along with a test fee of Rs.225/- in favor of Khyber Medical University. The candidate shall apply on the KMU online application portal available on the KMU website https://kmuts.pk, up to 12th July 2021.
iii. No application shall be entertained at PESCO HQ, therefore. applicants are advised to apply directly to KMU through an online portal. No application received by hand over through post will be entertained.
iv. Test fee shall be paid in the MCB Bank branches in Account # 0977029551008789 on prescribed bank challan available on KMU portal https://kmuts.pk. The deposit fee is not refundable and nontransferable.
v. Application improperly filled up, incomplete, after closing date, without deposit slip details, or submitted by hand will not be entertained/processed.
vi. Roll No. Slip containing the information regarding test center, timings, and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by KMU at least 1 week before the test and can be downloaded from KMU Portal https://kmuts.pk. The candidate will also be informed through SMS/email.
vii. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite certificates (Matriculation Certificate) are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom the final result has not been issued or the result awaited shall not be considered. Candidates having higher qualifications shall not be eligible for appointment.
viii. Previously submitted applications to any office will not be valid after publication of this advertisement, All PESCO Employees’ Children who have applied earlier for various posts under 20% Employee Children Quota to Circle Offices, PESCO HQ, or any other office within the jurisdiction of PESCO are advised to apply afresh.
PESCO Jobs Online Apply
HR DEPARTMENT, PESCO HQ PESHAWAR