For establishment and institutionalization of a reliable integrated energy planning structure providing the GOP a credible analytical platform for assessing and planning an optimal and holistic strategy for the country’s energy sector. Planning Commission is looking for suitable candidates for appointment against the Project “Integrated Energy Planning (IEP) for Sustainable Development”. The incumbent IEP-Director will establish and head the Energy Planning and Resource Centre (EPRC) under IEP. The candidates fulfilling the required qualification and experience, available at our website (www.pc.gov.pk) and summarized below, may apply:
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- IEP Director
- Data Management Specialist
- Modeling Specialist
- IT Administrator
Table of Contents
Planning Commission Islamabad Jobs Latest 2021 Advertisement Nawa i Waqt Newspaper
Planning Commission Islamabad Jobs Latest 2021 Advertisement Aaj NewspaperImportant Note:
1. The Posts are to be filled on merit and contract bass with lump-sum-salary packages as mentioned against each post
2. The application form (available on the website www.pc.gov.pk) must be submitted online within 15 days of publication of the Advertisement. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
3. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
4. The candidates should bring original documents at the time of the test/interview.
5. Applicants working in Government Service/Public Sector must apply through proper channel.
6. No TA/DA is admissible during test/interview.
7. Detailed ToRs of the above posts available on the Planning Commission’s website (www.pc.gov.pk)
Chief, Energy Finance & Economics Section,
Energy Wing, Planning Commission
1st Floor. S&T Building. Constitution Avenue, G-5/2. Islamabad