The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa announced Jobs in Directorate General Population Welfare Department. Population Welfare KPK advertisement was published in daily Dawn newspaper on 23 September 2021 on Thursday. Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2021 ATS Application Form Disabled Quota. Computer Operator Jobs in Population Welfare Department 2021. Operation Theatre Technician OTT Jobs n Population Welfare Department 2021.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ Merged Areas for the following temporary posts in Directorate General of Population Welfare Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The requisite qualification and experience shown against each post are as under.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- 02 Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- 24 Junior Scale Stenographer / Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- 06 Projectionist (BPS-13)
- 06 Statistical Assistant (BPS-12)
- 10 Operation Theatre Technician (BPS-12)
- 01 Photographer (BPS-12)
- 04 Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- 01 Male Motivator (BPS-08)
- 01 Telephone Operator (BPS-08)
- 06 Driver / Dispatch Rider (BPS-06)
How to Apply Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2021:
- Download Application Form at ATS website http://ats.org.pk/
- Attach attested CNIC and 2 Photos with White Backgrounds.
- Challan Fee submits at HBL or Silk Bank.
- Send application form at address of Manager Operation, Allied Tested SEvices ATS 171-G STreet No.36 Sector F-10/I, Islamabad
Detail of All vacancies in Population Welfare Department:
|2||Junior Scale Stenographer / Stenotypist||BPS-14||24||18-30||Intermediate|
|5||Operation Theatre Technician||BPS-12||10||18-30||Matric|
|10||Driver / Dispatch Rider||BPS-06||06||18-35||Middle|
Terms and Conditions:
- i. The candidates already in Government service may apply through
- ii. Age, Qualification & Experience will be counted as per the last date of
- iii. Age relaxation as per upper age limit will be applicable as per Government
- iv. Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised
- v. In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificate from HEC must be
- vi. Applicants are advised to submit their application forms within will not be entertained. vii. Only eligible, shortlisted candidates will be called for the screening test
- viii. Incomplete applications or applications submitted with fake documents
- ix. The competent authority has the right to defer or cancel the recruitment
- x. Mobile phones, weapons, calculators, or any other electronic devices
- xi. Fee is not transferable or refundable.
- xii. No application will be entertained by hand.
- xiii. Application form and fee deposit slip may be downloaded/obtained
- xiv. Attested Copy of CNIC and two white background passport size
- xv. Form processing fees shall be deposited in any HBL & Silk Bank
- xvi. Duly filled in application forms along with original deposit slip, publication of this advertisement to:- Manager Operations, Islamabad.
- xvii. Candidates submitting wrong information/documents will recruitment process.
- xviii. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ATS to download and
- xix. Candidates are directed not to give ported/converted mobile numbers.
- xx. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- xxi. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening
- xxii. The competent authority has the right to increase/decrease the number
- xxiii. Only shortlisted candidates in the screening/skill/testimonials for further evaluation process on the basis of criteria
- xxiv. Screening test marks will not be counted towards final selection and
- xxv. Final selection will be made as per Government policy in the ESTACODE Revised Education 2011.